Sneak peek inside new Jardelle tapas and wine bar in Beverley
A new Turkish tapas and wine bar is giving customers a sneak preview before it opens in Beverley next week.
Jardelle is a new venture at the former Panizzi restaurant, alongside the town's historic North Bar.
It will be open for drinks on Friday and Saturday, ahead of opening fully next week, on Friday, October 14.
More news: The stunning Tower of London poppies are coming to Hull
The tapas and wine bar will breathe fresh life into the North Bar Within property, which has been vacant since last November.
Fifteen jobs are being created at the venue, which is in the town's Georgian Quarter.... read more
- 12:17 Court round-up: Grantham area defendants brought before magistrates
- 12:17 Six of the best pumpkin ideas and how to make them
- 12:16 City's Big Bang anniversary overshadowed by Brexit concerns
- 12:15 How the humble shed is helping Barnsley men to beat loneliness
- 12:15 Theatre director Howard Davies dies aged 71
- 12:15 Get dressed up this Halloween for knock down prices to Twycross Zoo
- 12:15 Former boss of Glasgow's defunct Arches appointed artistic director...
- 12:15 Scots pay gap falls between men and women
- 12:15 16 dogs with a Hallowe'en costume better than yours
- 12:14 Exhibition of photographer’s work featuring Jarrow march on show
- 12:14 Chloe’s specs appeal has won her a national award
- 12:14 Christleton High School invites you to A Night At The Musicals
- 12:14 Charity takes on new boss
- 12:14 Mercedes-Benz X-Class - the first premium pick-up
- 12:14 Rolls-Royce Dawn adds new trim options Inspired by Fashion
- 12:14 Eroded canyons, red sunsets and enormous dunes: Discover the magic...
- 12:14 Thousands stolen from security man during violent robbery in...
- 12:13 Six of the best pumpkin ideas and how to make them
- 12:13 Vandal caught scratching car on CCTV camera
- 12:13 Missing Lemington man Lee Bell was last seen three weeks ago
- 12:12 Six of the best pumpkin ideas and how to make them
- 12:12 Ayrshire curlers do battle for the Eglinton Jug at Ayr Ice Rink
- 12:12 New bin collection dates start next week
- 12:12 Bogus window cleaner stole £800 from elderly woman’s home
- 12:12 16 dogs with a Hallowe'en costume better than yours
- 12:12 Hartlepool teen used stolen bank card to raid 95-year-old dementia...
- 12:11 Six of the best pumpkin ideas and how to make them
- 12:11 Arsenal winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain sets sights on Premier...
- 12:11 SNAPPED: Man United star Paul Pogba as you've never seen him before
- 12:11 William Hill refuse to pay OAP £800 because of betting slip mistake