Snapchat is worth $25BILLION: Photo-sharing app given huge value as parent company draws up plans to start selling shares
Snapchat's parent company has said the app could be worth $25billion or more.
Snap Inc, which operates the photo-sharing platform, gave the firm a huge value while drawing up plans for an IPO.
They are looking to sell shares as early as late March, the Wall Street Journal reported.
An IPO valued at $25billion would be significantly higher than Snapchat's most recent valuation of $17.81billion, based on a $1.81 billion financing round in May.
It would also represent the largest IPO by a technology company since Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd went public in 2014.... read more
- 08:28 Nine people ordered out of Notts town centre by police
- 08:28 Drink-driver filmed driving down M6 with just THREE wheels and...
- 08:27 Slaven Bilic believes he found perfect formula to stop Romelu Lukaku
- 08:27 Surfleet Neighbourhood Plan vision gets people’s vote
- 08:27 Watch world-famous Flying Scotsman celebrate past, present and...
- 08:27 YOUR VIEW: Complaint against MP was unfounded
- 08:26 Benefits cheat Chelsey Harwood continues to troll taxpayer after...
- 08:26 Garth Crooks: This Chelsea star has been a revelation under Antonio...
- 08:26 Europe's populist wave stalls as Macron storms into French runoff
- 08:26 MARKETS LIVE: London shares up 100 points after centrist Emmanuel...
- 08:26 Macron must win big now to have a chance of fulfilling pledges
- 08:26 GE17: No electronic voter registration for Northern Ireland
- 08:25 National Pet Month: Why dogs, their waggy tail and friendly woof...
- 08:25 Lloyds details steps to help boost business growth
- 08:24 NASA captures incredible image of Earth from 870 million miles away
- 08:24 Two young adults hospitalised after car found on its side in a field
- 08:23 Sergio Ramos complains about 'excessive' red card for tackle on...
- 08:23 Barcelona boss Luis Enrique reveals the special Lionel Messi tactic...
- 08:23 Harry Redknapp: This is what pleased me about Birmingham's defeat...
- 08:23 Pound Sterling Latest: Euro roller coaster ride as France election...
- 08:22 Named and shamed: Who's been in Derbyshire's courts?
- 08:22 Incredible images of Northern Lights captured by photographer in...
- 08:22 Man faked terror plot to get out of holiday with his girlfriend
- 08:21 TOWIE star Ferne McCann's boyfriend Arthur Collins Tasered by...
- 08:21 Jimmy Choo on the market amid strategic review
- 08:21 Union warns of impact of Brexit on workers' rights
- 08:21 Lawyers facing tribunal over claims of torture by UK troops
- 08:21 Royal seal of approval for steam engine restored after vandalism
- 08:21 Main road in Cumbria blocked by HGV
- 08:21 Rangers defender James Tavernier points the finger at Don Robertson...