Snapchat heads for possible $25bn flotation
Snap Inc, the owner of messaging app Snapchat, has moved a step closer to listing its shares on the stock market after settling on which banks will help with the flotation.
Sources close to the deal confirmed Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs would underwrite the initial public offering (IPO).
Several other banks will be involved in the complex process.
The IPO is expected to value the company at $25bn (£20.5bn).
The listing - which could happen by March next year - would be the largest social media float since Twitter went public in November 2013.
Snapchat has seen its popularity surge with... read more
- 13:21 Birmingham City midfielder completes move away from Blues
- 13:21 Top 10 things to see at Lichfield Festival 2017
- 13:21 YP Letters: Council out of touch with transport realities
- 13:21 YP Letters: Single market no barrier to global trade
- 13:21 Aston Martin RapidE to spearhead zero-emissions push
- 13:20 Yoga trapeze gets off to a flying start in Sheffield
- 13:19 Can you legally drive barefoot or in flip flops? This is the law
- 13:19 The cashpoint celebrates 50th birthday - here are 50 facts you need...
- 13:19 Monarchy to get big taxpayer pay rise - are they worth it?
- 13:19 Cristiano Ronaldo rethinks Real Madrid exit and Gareth Bale faces...
- 13:19 Police seek owners of items found at South Yorkshire service station
- 13:18 Airbus unveils futuristic helicopter which can fly 250mph - but is...
- 13:18 Drive My Bessa-carr and You Haxey Thing - Yorkshire water urges...
- 13:18 £6,000 donated to robot appeal to thank life-saving neurosurgeon
- 13:17 Burton Albion fans can buy their priority memberships from the club...
- 13:16 NHS staff celebrate after winning two national awards
- 13:16 Aberdeen complete Greg Stewart loan deal as Birmingham City striker...
- 13:16 Plunge in UK confidence hits Debenhams, adds to slowdown fears
- 13:16 How Man City player Aleksandar Kolarov has become the club's great...
- 13:15 UPDATE 1-Russia's Sistema faces $255 mln dividend shortfall - analysts
- 13:15 French parliament opens in test for Macron's many novice lawmakers
- 13:14 'It's Trump's hair!' Bizarre feathery critter spotted in Brazil...
- 13:14 Newly discovered and endangered: The Blue-winged Amazon parrot has...
- 13:14 Hector Bellerin next? 13 players Arsenal sold too soon
- 13:14 At least 42 Isis prisoners killed in air strike on jihadi-run jail...
- 13:14 Unbelievable moment bus ploughs into man but he walks away
- 13:13 Teacher at Sunderland school wins lifetime achievement award
- 13:13 Harry Redknapp's transfer warning to Birmingham City rivals
- 13:13 Reports: Birmingham City target to join Everton
- 13:12 Volvo's driverless cars 'confused' by kangaroos