Smokers warned after hospital claims a rise in e-cigarettes exploding



Calls are increasing for e-cigarettes to be regulated more thoroughly after a rise in the number of people being burned by suspected cheap and faulty products.
Last week, a smoker was left with "catastrophic injuries" similar to a gunshot wound to the face after an e-cigarette exploded in their mouth.
Mirror Online reported a plastic surgeon was warning "people could die" following a rise in injuries caused by the popular devices.
Consultant surgeon Dai Nguyen is calling for tougher import regulations on e-cigarettes and better guidance for consumers after a string of... read more

 
10 October 2016 in Regional West, Views: 35
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31