Slovenia 0 England 0: Joe Hart the hero as Scotland group rivals share the spoils
ENGLAND and Slovenia shared the spoils to keep alive Scotland's faint hopes of qualifying.
Joe Hart was the star of the show with a phenomenal save to deny Jasmin Kurtic giving the home side the lead.
Scotland are reeling after dropping five points in fixtures against Lithuania and Slovakia but are only three points off the top of Group F.
England dropped their first points of their qualifying campaign for the 2018 World Cup with a drab 0-0 draw in Slovenia.
In truth, it was the hosts who looked most likely to break the deadlock with Joe Hart making a string of fine saves to deny them from... read more
- 07:35 SPY IN THE CAMP: Swindon Town missing the goals of Nicky Ajose
- 07:35 Scunthorpe United v Swindon Town: Last season's result counts for...
- 07:35 Heathrow runway plan could bring double boost for Scunthorpe
- 07:35 Tributes to former Scunthorpe pub landlord who survived trawler...
- 07:35 Devastation caused by family's three horror crashes spurs woman on...
- 07:35 Iain Duncan Smith to urge PM to scrap £3.4bn Universal Credit cuts
- 07:35 DIY doctors: New Zealand medical students 'operating on themselves...
- 07:34 Growing up - Rule changes help India's oil market act its size
- 07:31 British mum killed after falling from hot air balloon in front...
- 07:31 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 07:31 Twitter pairs: MLAs matched with famous lookalikes
- 07:31 Fire rages close to historic Exeter Cathedral
- 07:30 'Pleasure Island is in my blood - I will miss it' - Melanie Wood on...
- 07:30 The sting in the tail for a star of Grimsby's Flog It! ahead of its...
- 07:30 How grief for his wife spurred Charlie to volunteer - and he's...
- 07:29 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 28
- 07:29 Philippine mayor among 10 killed in shootout as drug war enters new...
- 07:28 Some of the gigs taking place in the Dispatch area this weekend
- 07:28 Adam Murray: ‘Mansfield Town will make the play-offs’
- 07:28 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:28 Eni posts third-quarter net loss, misses expectations
- 07:28 UBS sees tough markets ahead as third-quarter profit drops
- 07:28 Total third-quarter beats forecast on increased output and cost...
- 07:27 Royal Bank of Scotland sees more losses in third quarter
- 07:24 Thieves leave 'scene of devastation' after ransacking church for money
- 07:24 Woman accused of murdering boyfriend by stabbing him in chest...
- 07:23 'Evil' bully's reign of terror which left disabled girlfriend 'broken'
- 07:23 EU gives food clean bill of health over herbicides
- 07:22 Nikkei climbs to fresh 6-month high as rising yields help financial...
- 07:21 Phil Brown tells Hull City fans what they'll get from Neil McDonald