Sky Sports presenter Kirsty Gallacher charged with drink driving - at 11.30am
Sky Sports presenter Kirsty Gallacher has been charged with a drink-driving offence.
Thames Valley Police said Gallacher, 41, has been bailed to appear at Slough Magistrates' Court on September 4.
It follows an incident in Eton, Berkshire, on Saturday, when Kirsty was reportedly stopped at 11.30am.
A spokesman said: "Kirsty Gallacher, aged 41, of Chapel Square, Virginia Water, was charged last night with one count of driving a motor vehicle when alcohol level was above the legal limit."
Kirsty, the daughter of Ryder Cup golfer Bernard Gallacher, works for Sky Sports and has... read more
- 11:02 Pendle charity concert set to be night to remember
- 11:01 Rainhill High expected to post £1m budget deficit
- 11:01 Traffic lights failure in Prescot causes traffic chaos
- 11:00 Tributes pour in for Bloom queen Norah
- 11:00 University fees vow under fire from resort MP
- 10:59 Pendle charity concert set to be night to remember
- 10:59 Former hostage writes to Padiham children studying his story
- 10:59 Lewis Hamilton gets behind the wheel with Billy Monger at...
- 10:59 University lecturers begin strike action over pensions
- 10:59 Eurozone 'euphoria' ends as confidence in German business falls
- 10:59 Yannick Bolasie freestyles about 17 of his Everton team-mates with...
- 10:59 New Belper micropub plans submitted to Amber Valley Borough Council
- 10:59 They've done it! Harrogate friends complete epic trek across the...
- 10:58 This is what happened when Shrek and Princess Fiona went shopping...
- 10:58 Who is Graham Potter? A lowdown on the rising coach plotting to...
- 10:58 Ex-Liverpool star Dietmar Hamann slams ’embarrassing’ Manchester...
- 10:58 You may never want to poo again after watching this rat vanish down...
- 10:58 New health trust roadshows
- 10:57 High blood pressure symptoms - eating avocado can help lower...
- 10:56 Fortnite version 3.0 patch notes REVEALED: Season 3 Battle Pass...
- 10:55 Phillip Schofield SNAPS at former UKIP leader in heated spat: ‘Are...
- 10:54 Police chief’s vow after crime stats rise
- 10:54 Relationship breakdown can hit your health
- 10:54 Which universities will be affected by strike action this month?
- 10:53 Benefits cheat stole £50,000 in tax credits while working for HMRC
- 10:53 Which universities will be affected by strike action this month?
- 10:53 How you can help save a chicken from slaughter
- 10:53 Health chiefs warn asthma sufferers over recall of inhalers
- 10:53 Award-winning Leicestershire property consultancy makes two key...
- 10:53 Winter Olympics 2018: North Korea's General Kim Yong-chol to attend