Sister of tragic Joe Kellogg in life-saving kit campaign
The sister of a promising young Derby footballer who collapsed and died five years ago has launched a campaign to make defibrillators compulsory at every UK football club.
Joe Kellogg - brother of former Olympic badminton star Donna Kellogg - collapsed and died from an undetected heart condition during a pre-season run in Allestree Park in July 2011 at the age of 26.
He was a keen sportsman and played football for Borrowash Victoria Football Club and cricket for Spondon Cricket Club.
Now, almost exactly five years since his death, Joe's other sister Leah has set up a petition called... read more
- 18:27 Positive thinking: Our pick of the latest self-help books
- 18:27 Woman’s body found in woodland
- 18:27 Major Cumbria route closed overnight for flood work
- 18:25 Samsung chip supplier AMS warns of customer setback, shares plunge
- 18:25 T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal
- 18:25 15 firefighters attend incident in Lincoln's Ermine West
- 18:25 Renewable energy capacity overtakes coal
- 18:24 Eddie Jones to name England squad on Wednesday morning after...
- 18:24 Ronnie O'Sullivan through to last-16 of International Championship...
- 18:24 Stuart Broad set to wait for 100th Test cap as England consider...
- 18:24 England coach Trevor Bayliss predicts Ben Stokes can become one of...
- 18:24 Firefighters tackle blaze at city maisonette
- 18:24 Anthony Martial ditches supercar as he leaves Manchester United...
- 18:24 Liverpool vs Tottenham, EFL Cup LIVE: Plus Arsenal vs Reading and...
- 18:22 Parents of Deepcut soldier Cheryl James get human rights award for...
- 18:22 CALAIS 'JUNGLE' DEMOLITION: First shacks TORN DOWN as thousands of...
- 18:22 Firearms raid at Wrexham property sees man arrested
- 18:20 Russia says it extends moratorium on Aleppo air strikes
- 18:19 CCTV clue after two friends attacked after leaving The Ritz in...
- 18:19 Bodies found after Allerton house fire
- 18:18 DVD Reviews: Two Women and A Special Day
- 18:16 ‘Even though Daisy has gone, she will never be forgotten. She will...
- 18:15 Blitz on burglary suspects in Northumberland and North Tyneside
- 18:14 GUILTY: Fleetwood man murdered his baby girl
- 18:14 ‘Even though Daisy has gone, she will never be forgotten. She will...
- 18:14 Cannabis farm uncovered at remote Cumbrian bungalow
- 18:14 Man denies insurance fraud
- 18:13 'I had to quit my job and do something to help people': One woman's...
- 18:13 Ronda Rousey ran from fighting Holly Holm again in the UFC after...
- 18:13 Car crashes into houses