Simone Zaza's tireless work rate makes up for another scoreless outing in West Ham's 1-0 win at Crystal Palace
As Simone Zaza chased Steve Mandanda only to slip up and find himself gently deposited on his backside, he must have assumed that this would be another one of those days.
It’s not been an easy start at West Ham for Zaza. Plucked from Juventus, who win Serie A as easily as most people breathe, he has suddenly found himself thrown into a relegation battle.
His manager, Slaven Bilic, had selected him for the previous four games, in which West Ham had collected a solitary point. Zaza has not scored.
Bilic probably did not want to use him like this. The Croatian is a public supporter of Andy... read more
- 16:48 Stop food-shaming in the office
- 16:46 MURDER TRIAL: Elderly shopkeeper struck over head while she was...
- 16:45 Two dogs die after being walked in Knighton Park in Leicester
- 16:45 Blind veteran to tackle 100km charity challenge
- 16:45 Moorside is 'enormous opportunity' says nuclear expert
- 16:45 Done Deal: Ryan Sessegnon signs contract at Fulham, opts against...
- 16:44 Brutal Love Island game 'ends in split' for one of show's favourite...
- 16:44 Paolo Nutini found not guilty of drink-driving
- 16:44 Police warn explosions may be heard near Wakefield flat where...
- 16:44 Gosberton Summer Fair brings village together
- 16:43 Police warn explosions may be heard near Wakefield flat where...
- 16:43 Lucky escape for M1 driver after metal object comes through windscreen
- 16:43 Transfers: Wolves set to beat Celtic to full-back signing
- 16:43 How Aston Villa could look with John Terry
- 16:43 Japanese airline forces disabled man to crawl aboard
- 16:42 Talking point: Burton Albion are getting summer business done early
- 16:42 Free shows for Elvis fans left All Shook Up by cancellation
- 16:41 Reveller caught in nightclub with knife sticking out of trousers
- 16:41 Love Island's Olivia Buckland shows off her tattooed curves in racy...
- 16:41 Because she wants to! Billie Piper goes barefoot for a stroll on...
- 16:41 BREAKING NEWS: Contractor falls up to 30 metres from crane at...
- 16:41 EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink offered Oxford United job
- 16:41 Successful Cumbrian nuclear expert
- 16:41 Former police chiefs among six to face criminal charges over...
- 16:41 Grenfell Tower fire death toll 'around 80 people' but true total...
- 16:41 Paddington author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- 16:41 Free shows for Elvis fans left All Shook Up by cancellation
- 16:39 Hopes that austerity was nearing its end have just been dashed
- 16:38 Tech giant aql hosts first Digital Leaders event out of the capital
- 16:38 Midfielder Washbourne signs for Stratford Town