Simone Zaza describes Napoli as a 'great team' but insists he doesn't want to be a 'failure' at West Ham
Simone Zaza has described Napoli as a 'great team' but insists he would be a 'failure' if he were to leave West Ham after just a few months in the Premier League.
The Italy striker has yet to score in nine appearances for the Hammers during his loan spell from Juventus and has been strongly linked with a return to Italy in January.
Napoli would be one of the frontrunners to sign the 25-year-old should his time at West Ham be brought to an end.
The terms of his deal state that West Ham must sign Zaza for £20million if he accumulates 14 appearances for the club.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1... read more
- 07:19 England name team to take on Australia in Ashes opener as Jake Ball...
- 07:19 Flood alerts issued for Cumbria
- 07:19 Does Canada celebrate thanksgiving? When and why do they do it?
- 07:17 Colin Montgomery: Politicians who should go on Casualty and Beechgrove
- 07:17 Leader comment: Single Market may be UK’s single option for Brexit
- 07:16 Liverpool news: WATCH Naby Keita score stunning goal for RB Leipzig...
- 07:16 Liverpool news: Frank Lampard makes bold Premier League and...
- 07:16 Chelsea news: Antonio Conte has the future of Stamford Bridge at...
- 07:16 Ashes: England reveal team for first Test as Jake Ball gets the nod...
- 07:16 Red flags everyone should look out for when they’re dating
- 07:15 Singer and actor David Cassidy dies aged 67
- 07:14 Singer and actor David Cassidy dies aged 67
- 07:13 Sellafield workers strike today in row over pay
- 07:13 Hull Live: Breaking News, traffic and travel from Hull and East...
- 07:13 Shrimps can’t keep failing to fire
- 07:11 Sellafield workers strike today in row over pay
- 07:11 Funerals, birthdays and potentially even his own wedding -...
- 07:10 Australian school apologises for 'suggestive' saint statue
- 07:09 Man City manager Pep Guardiola reacts to Feyenoord win and Phil...
- 07:09 Manchester United predicted line up vs Basel
- 07:09 Singer and actor David Cassidy dies aged 67
- 07:07 The TGI Fridays tug-of-war: Kingswood and city centre tussle over...
- 07:06 Road near Kirkham closed after flooding
- 07:05 Uuganaa Ramsay: Equality and fairness? People with disability are...
- 07:05 James Cant: We’re saving more babies with heart defects thanks to...
- 07:02 Skype removed from China Apple and Android app stores
- 07:02 Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann drops bombshell:...
- 07:02 WWII Spitfire recovered from Owersby field
- 07:02 Vile footage shows police woman being spat at 24 TIMES
- 07:01 Amazon just released a sneak peek at its Black Friday deals