Simone Zaza describes Napoli as a 'great team' but insists he doesn't want to be a 'failure' at West Ham
Simone Zaza has described Napoli as a 'great team' but insists he would be a 'failure' if he were to leave West Ham after just a few months in the Premier League.
The Italy striker has yet to score in nine appearances for the Hammers during his loan spell from Juventus and has been strongly linked with a return to Italy in January.
Napoli would be one of the frontrunners to sign the 25-year-old should his time at West Ham be brought to an end.
The terms of his deal state that West Ham must sign Zaza for £20million if he accumulates 14 appearances for the club.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1... read more
- 03:37 BREAKING: 'Seven people shot' as 'suspect taken down by armed...
- 03:33 Mild winter leading to record numbers of clothes moths
- 03:33 Police name 61-year-old man shot dead at house in Dorset
- 03:26 Oil prices inch down as oversupply concerns fester
- 03:26 Nikkei edges up, high-tech shares jump on earnings
- 03:19 France kills more than 20 militants on Mali, Burkina border
- 03:09 Greater Manchester mayor could change 'insane' bus system
- 02:57 Bob Brodie Trophy: McGonigle passes the 50 goals mark
- 02:49 Macron PLUMMETS in the polls as Marine Le Pen enjoys boost a WEEK...
- 02:49 'We miss him terribly' - Widow's heartbreak after losing Sheffield...
- 02:25 Ian Martin: Five million reasons we need an assembly
- 02:25 Vivienne Francis: Everyone has a role to play in dementia battle
- 02:25 Jayne Dowle: At last there is a chance to do politics differently
- 02:17 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 02:17 Social media giants 'shamefully far' from tackling illegal content
- 02:14 North Korea CANNOT be allowed to build better missiles after failed...
- 02:09 Six child actors who retired from showbiz
- 02:08 Twenty-First Century Fox in talks with Blackstone to buy Tribune
- 02:01 Siemens, SAP sign cooperation deals with Saudi Arabia - officials
- 02:01 Asian stocks sluggish after weak U.S. GDP, dollar dips
- 01:50 Rhian Sugden flaunts her ample bust and tiny waist in skimpy...
- 01:50 Sunday errands! Gwen Stefani oozes elegance in ruffled blouse as...
- 01:43 Trump could target 'carried interest' tax loophole: official
- 01:40 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:39 'Germany's culture must be respected' Angela Merkel's minister...
- 01:38 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:37 Police in Sheffield uncover haul of class A drugs after raid on...
- 01:34 Reform 'high stakes' primary tests, MPs urge
- 01:29 Manchester United star Ander Herrera looks glum after latest draw...
- 01:23 Tony Blair's legacy 20 years on