Siblings win new inquest into soldier's Deepcut barracks death



A judge has given the go-ahead for a fresh inquest into the death of a young soldier at Deepcut barracks 21 years ago.
Private Sean Benton, from Hastings, East Sussex, was found with five bullet wounds to his chest in June 1995 while undergoing training at the Surrey base.
His twin, Tony Benton, and sister, Tracy Lewis, went to London's High Court after they were given permission by the Attorney General to apply for a new hearing.
On Friday, Mr Justice Collins said there had been a consent order which meant there would be a fresh inquest.
Mr Benton and Mrs Lewis wept and said: "We are... read more

 
14 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 26
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31