Shropshire hospitals missing A&E waiting time targets
0 Comments The government sets targets for every hospital in the country to see 95 per cent of patients in less than four hours.
In August only 82.2 per cent of patients at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and Telford’s Princess Royal Hospital were dealt with in the time period, according to figures set to be presented to the board of the hospitals this afternoon.
The figure is 4.8 per cent less than in July, when 87 per cent met the gold standard.
The figures also show 599 patients waited between four and 12 hours in A&E in the two hospitals in August, compared to 342 the previous month.... read more
- 01:27 PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Kerry Ka-toned up! Mum-of-five flashes...
- 01:27 Heidi Klum, 44, flaunts her svelte figure in striking black gown...
- 01:27 Fun in the city! Bella Hadid goes braless in white crop top and...
- 01:27 Love Island's Jess Shears goes for pyjama-chic while cosying up to...
- 01:15 Snooker player Joe Perry fined £2,500 and handed suspended...
- 01:15 British teenager Lando Norris to test drive with McLaren in Hungary
- 01:00 Celtic facing race against time to have striker Leigh Griffiths fit...
- 00:59 Facebook calls for a more people-centric security industry
- 00:57 Brexit EU migration study launched by Amber Rudd
- 00:56 Talking transfer records? Neymar embraces Paul Pogba after agreeing...
- 00:56 Xbox One X: First impressions, pre-orders and release
- 00:52 Mental health crisis services in England 'under pressure'
- 00:52 EastEnders spoilers: Whitney Carter still wants Mick as she returns...
- 00:47 Car production falls almost 14% as UK sales dip
- 00:45 Man Booker Prize: Arundhati Roy comeback novel on longlist
- 00:45 Sugar tax 'must not be used to plug school budgets'
- 00:45 Prince William starts last day as air ambulance pilot
- 00:43 Ashley Fletcher set for £6.5m move to Middlesbrough after...
- 00:41 Why did Justin Bieber cut his Purpose tour short?
- 00:41 Everton target Gylfi Sigurdsson returns to Swansea first-team...
- 00:40 The businesses capitalising on 24-hour sunlight
- 00:39 US: Senate votes narrowly to start Obamacare debate
- 00:39 World leaders slam Russian sanctions
- 00:39 Hard-pressed Tories won’t ditch spycop
- 00:39 Underpaid care workers face long wait for wages
- 00:39 Court Scraps Tax on Justice at Work
- 00:37 West Brom seal two victories in one night as Jay Rodriguez grabs...
- 00:34 Nag Panchami 2017: Quotes, greetings, wishes, photos, messages...
- 00:32 Andres Gutierrez: I will ruin Carl Frampton's homecoming party
- 00:23 Rutherglen gents make the last eight of the Bowls Scotland finals