Shepley toddlers take on "tough mudder" challenge for fire-struck charity Shabang!
Simon Morley Toddlers tackled a “tough mudder” obstacle course to raise vital funds for a charity getting back on its feet after a devastating fire.
The youngsters at private day nursery Grey Fell Academy in Shepley crawled through paddling pools filled with shaving foam, mud and even baked beans in the sponsored event to raise more than £1,000 for Shabang! theatre group, which catering for people with additional needs.
Those taking part included Angela Wakefield and her three-year-old daughter Katy, who was born with Williams Syndrome and who loves attending the nursery.
Read More Shabang!... read more
- 13:51 Night-time alerts 'target impulse buys'
- 13:51 Feed your foodie in holiday heaven
- 13:51 Invasion of alien ladybirds riddled with STDs that could kill off...
- 13:51 Hamburg gang rape teenagers' suspended sentences spark anger
- 13:49 Scottish pensioner, 92, who’s taking on Donald Trump
- 13:47 English petition to kick Scotland out of UK hijacked by Scots
- 13:47 Two in court on alleged burglary and wounding rap
- 13:46 Bid to stop thieves targeting paving flags
- 13:46 Stags players present pupils with awards
- 13:46 Schoolgirl carer, 11, is 'amazing', says mum
- 13:46 Who's in I'm a Celebrity 2016? Line-up rumours include Sam...
- 13:45 Boss believes Toyota will not pull plug on Derbyshire factory...
- 13:45 New £130k science lab to open next month
- 13:45 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 13:45 Labour to investigate claims of anti-Semitism and entryism within...
- 13:44 North East Poppy Appeal is launched with a call to rethink remembrance
- 13:43 Black Cat Day: Adopt brothers Benedict and Basil who are in need of...
- 13:43 Hurst street stabbing: Boss says area is safe after pair injured...
- 13:42 Cancers survivors are TWICE as likely to be on antidepressants due...
- 13:42 Strong UK GDP data prompts global bond sell off on frets over...
- 13:42 Take a look at me now! Woman who had a FACE transplant after she...
- 13:42 King’s Cliffe author Nick has short story included in Twisted...
- 13:41 Chester King's School team to compete in world engineering finals
- 13:41 Twitter to cut HUNDREDS of jobs as workforce is slashed by 9%:...
- 13:41 Killer sought via text message broadcast
- 13:40 Urijah Faber may end retirement if golden opportunity appears
- 13:40 Arsenal transfer bombshell: Mesut Ozil has already held secret...
- 13:40 Students in line for success with movies
- 13:39 Yes GPs, do ask us about our weight. But please listen to our...
- 13:39 Peterborough City Hospital on black alert for fifth day