Shell estimates annual Argentina investment of $300 million through 2020
Royal Dutch Shell (RDSa.L) plans to invest $300 million a year in Argentina through 2020 in exploration as well as refining, distribution and marketing, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
The announcement came after Shell Chief Executive Ben van Beurden met with Argentine President Mauricio Macri in Buenos Aires. Shell has been working to launch an early production well in Argentina's Vaca Muerta shale reserves.
(Reporting by Juliana Castilla; Writing by Caroline Stauffer; Editing by Peter Cooney)
- 10:08 Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Chelsea to continue education under...
- 10:08 Lancashire women to make history
- 10:08 For the love of God stop celebrating Pancake Day with the...
- 10:08 Barcelona ace opens up on managerial uncertainty: This is what the...
- 10:08 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:08 Mardi Gras day 2017: What is Mardi Gras and how is it celebrated?
- 10:08 Firefighters called to arson attack in Sheffield playground
- 10:07 Half-term success for Leamington players across the Midlands area
- 10:07 Southam United boss issues apology after Stafford thrashing
- 10:07 White kids in deprived areas ‘up to 75 times more likely’ to be in...
- 10:07 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:07 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:07 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:07 Who joins Harry Kane and Cesc Fabregas in the Premier League team...
- 10:07 New Mills pupils’ artwork helps to spread the word
- 10:07 Roy Keane backs Man United to make shock move for Prem star
- 10:07 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:06 Wonderland review: A 'daring take on two literary classics'
- 10:06 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:06 Opening date revealed for McDonald's in Matlock
- 10:06 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:05 Man City EDS sweating on Premier League Cup progress after draw vs...
- 10:05 Reading group: which Anthony Burgess book shall we read to mark his...
- 10:04 Broadchurch star Julie Hesmondhalgh blasts TV portrayal of sex attacks
- 10:04 Aston Villa: Steve Bruce's unwanted selection dilemma - predicted...
- 10:04 Birmingham City: This is why Leeds United boss Garry Monk won't be...
- 10:04 Jansen praises ‘colossal’ impact of striker Jack
- 10:04 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:04 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:04 St Johnstone’s cancelled day off was positive not punishment