Shell estimates annual Argentina investment of $300 million through 2020
Royal Dutch Shell (RDSa.L) plans to invest $300 million a year in Argentina through 2020 in exploration as well as refining, distribution and marketing, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
The announcement came after Shell Chief Executive Ben van Beurden met with Argentine President Mauricio Macri in Buenos Aires. Shell has been working to launch an early production well in Argentina's Vaca Muerta shale reserves.
(Reporting by Juliana Castilla; Writing by Caroline Stauffer; Editing by Peter Cooney)
- 10:52 The reflexologist who works from her shed
- 10:51 IS make last stand in Raqqa after losing control of headquarters
- 10:51 Beware of fake Amazon email conning shoppers out of hundreds of pounds
- 10:50 Coronation Street spoilers: Billy Mayhew loses everything in...
- 10:50 Three arrested after attempted burglary at Adlington supermarket
- 10:50 Salon gives cut of earnings to cancer charity
- 10:49 Spain PLANE CRASH: Air Force jet goes down near Madrid
- 10:49 Doctors should send pre-diabetes patients to weight watchers, say...
- 10:47 Whisseinde couple Chris and Wendy brave the shave for Macmillan
- 10:47 What you're saying about The Sun bashing our police force for...
- 10:46 Car insurance warning - Will Hurricane Ophelia void my premium? Am...
- 10:45 Early 2018 start for long-awaited A49 link road?
- 10:45 Chelsea winger Charly Musonda slammed for social media outburst by...
- 10:43 Favourite Things: ‘This city has helped me become a better me’
- 10:43 Potential education trusts announced to take over seven Doncaster...
- 10:42 Former Coventry City man knows that home is where the heart is
- 10:42 Georges St-Pierre said 'no' to welterweight title shot - Tyron Woodley
- 10:42 Daisy Lowe claims Louise Redknapp changed her life as she gushes...
- 10:41 Kettering shop owner given suspended sentence for illegal cigarette...
- 10:41 Man arrested after car ends up on its roof in Wellingborough street
- 10:41 Shock twist on first day of trial sees Barrow restaurant boss...
- 10:41 This stylish Scandi homeware shop opens in Chester this week – and...
- 10:40 Doctors should send pre-diabetes patients to weight watchers, say...
- 10:40 Beware of fake Amazon email conning shoppers out of hundreds of pounds
- 10:38 Plans for ex-Corus steelworks site set to be approved
- 10:38 Man Utd star Nemanja Matic lifts lid on Benfica stint ahead of...
- 10:38 Barrow supermarket slashes petrol and diesel prices ahead of half term
- 10:37 Beware of fake Amazon email conning shoppers out of hundreds of pounds
- 10:37 Spate of arson attacks across South Yorkshire
- 10:37 Doctors should send pre-diabetes patients to weight watchers, say...