sFour freemen welcomed at Sheffield’s Company of Cutlers
Four new freemen have been welcomed to the Company of Cutlers in Sheffield.
Among them was Footprint Tools director, Tim Jewitt, the fourth-generation of his family to join the company.
Other new freemen included Paul Hayes, who is now retired, Ian Jones of Metal Tek International and Steven Wainwright of Naylor Industries.
There are a total of 360 freemen in the Company of Cutlers in Sheffield.
- 06:55 Council tax hike in Northampton is partly to cover Sixfields debt,...
- 06:55 Family thank Northampton girl whose ‘dear world, happy Tuesday’...
- 06:55 Council budget for historic Northampton building set to be exceeded...
- 06:52 Should drivers give way to cyclists when turning left?
- 06:51 EXCLUSIVE: This is the secret behind Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s...
- 06:50 Justice secretary praises our campaign calling for tougher...
- 06:50 The spirit of Christmas past
- 06:49 Blundering thief told cops: 'You are after me, I have robbed...
- 06:49 Revealed: 5 new shops planned in Morrisons Festival Park expansion
- 06:49 Family's 'lucky escape' after van torched by arsonists narrowly...
- 06:49 Christmas comes early for 18,492 Stoke-on-Trent City Council...
- 06:49 Caught on camera: Picture released of 'Stoke-on-Trent's most...
- 06:46 Crowe resigns as Brig manager
- 06:38 Solomon Islands rocked by another major earthquake
- 06:38 After impeachment, South Korea prime minister urges calm, vigilance
- 06:30 Justice secretary praises our campaign calling for tougher...
- 06:29 £25 million green resort plan for Doncaster
- 06:28 Final piece of town vision is complete
- 06:21 Woman falsely claimed £46k benefits by saying she was single mother
- 06:21 When should parents tell their children the truth about Santa Claus?
- 06:20 '400 kill themselves' after release from police custody
- 06:15 Patients failing to attend hospital appointments in Derby are...
- 06:13 No objection to removal of payphones in Skegness
- 06:11 Wellingborough mum backs £3m children’s hospital appeal
- 06:11 Wellingborough medical staff to walk for wounded veterans charity
- 06:11 Elderly couple threatened with screwdrivers during break-in at...
- 06:11 Health experts urge people in Northamptonshire to order repeat...
- 06:08 Play swings removed after safety inspection
- 06:08 Leader comment: Railway policing on right track
- 06:08 Leader comment: All victims of abuse must have equal justice