Sex warning: A lack of RED MEAT in in your diet could be causing THIS bedroom issue
Sex drive decline in some men could be due to a simple nutritional deficiency.
A lack of red meat in the diet may be the reason for loss of libido, according to an expert.
Pork, beef and lamb are rich in zinc - a key mineral for maintaining testosterone levels in the blood.
However, many men are missing out by switching red meat for what they perceive to be healthier alternatives.
Zinc is essential for testosterone, a hormone vital for the development of male sexual characteristics and consequently sex drive.
It is also one of the most important fertility nutrients in men, as it helps to... read more
- 15:41 Premier League top six: Phil Thompson ranks the bosses ahead of...
- 15:41 Woman thanks her three-legged dog for saving her from suicide
- 15:39 Bottles shine a light on funds drive
- 15:36 Bid for a signed For Bradley Sunderland AFC shirt to help trio of...
- 15:35 Two Cumbrian singers to go head-to-head on The Voice
- 15:33 Where has this dog bin? Shivering, hungry and cold - this hound was...
- 15:32 Winter Olympics: Billy Morgan wins bronze for Team GB as...
- 15:30 Barcelona news: Lionel Messi has private Yerry Mina talks because...
- 15:30 Cristiano Ronaldo discovers Barcelona transfer secret: Lionel Messi...
- 15:30 Why tennis fans must prepare for life after Roger Federer and...
- 15:27 VET’S DIARY: Start your pet dog on a new spring fitness plan
- 15:27 Beach clean behind Lindisfarne Castle
- 15:27 Older people to get moving in Wooler
- 15:27 Controversial A1 roadworks in Northumberland to be postponed
- 15:27 Warning of up to 20cm of snow in Northumberland by Wednesday
- 15:24 Congestion charges back on the agenda in Leicester after High Court...
- 15:21 Pledge to improve Wigan hospital discharges
- 15:21 Man Utd and Liverpool have made contact with Tottenham star over...
- 15:21 Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger gets stars pumped for Carabao Cup...
- 15:17 Warning of up to 20cm of snow in Northumberland by Wednesday
- 15:17 Should you add squash before or after you pour in water?
- 15:17 Tory MP apologises to Jeremy Corbyn over "wholly untrue" spying tweet
- 15:17 Cross-party plea for UK minister to help save BiFab jobs
- 15:16 MP sorry for tweet alleging Corbyn worked for Czech spy
- 15:16 Chelmsford's homeless community voices shock at man's doorway death
- 15:15 Labour suspends Livingstone for another year over Hitler comments
- 15:15 Grantham Hospital campaigner has head shaved in aid of air ambulance
- 15:15 Arsenal hero Bob Wilson makes huge David Ospina claim ahead of...
- 15:15 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho makes Paul Pogba demand ahead of Chelsea...
- 15:15 Sky Sports pundit demands Antonio Conte v Jose Mourinho boxing...