Serving up tea and awards at Reg’s Cafe
0 Have your say A background in car sales and fashion may not be the usual ingredients needed to grow a thriving cafe empire upon but for one couple this combination has proven a success.
Reg and Alison Howe opened Reg’s Cafe on the Thorpe Way industrial estate in Banbury just three and a half years ago and it has since been the recipient of national awards.
For the past two years the cafe has won the Food Awards’ best Cafe/Bistro for the entire south of England and it has been shortlisted for the national event finals again this year.
Reg Howe said: “Where the cafe is was an empty room and... read more
- 13:36 Mansfield woman found drunk in car after uncovering boyfriend’s lie
- 13:35 Lancaster businessman wins two Pride in the Job awards
- 13:35 Lidl to take part in Black Friday for the first time
- 13:36 Plea to “better off” Sheffield pensioners to donate fuel payments
- 13:35 Burrito bar’s Alice in Wonderland and Escape Rooms fun
- 13:36 CCTV clip: Men jailed for Chapeltown Road attack outside Leeds...
- 13:35 APPEAL: Man hit with crutch in Morecambe robbery
- 13:35 Lancaster sleep out to help homeless
- 13:35 More Children in Need photos
- 13:30 Preston cannot keep pace with Cheshire set
- 13:30 Hoppers hoping to ‘escape’ to victory
- 13:35 Diabetes diet cure REVEALED: Snacking could REDUCE severity of...
- 13:30 Preston North End 0-0 Bolton - Five things we learned
- 13:30 Brig’s late show is not enough
- 13:30 Chorley denied right at the death
- 13:30 Semi-final exit for Laura in Hong Kong
- 13:30 Lancashire Post PNE fans’ panel verdicts
- 13:30 Gally’s glad be back in action for PNE
- 13:30 Sean Gregan’s exclusive PNE column
- 13:30 Centre-forward role will be Mavididi’s long-term future says PNE boss
- 13:30 Gossip: Van man on the move?
- 13:35 Mansfield woman found drunk in car after uncovering boyfriend’s lie
- 13:30 LIVE: Preston North End news - Monday's updates from Deepdale
- 13:29 UCLAN GRADUATES 2017: School of Forensic and Applied Sciences
- 13:29 ‘Good’ rating for Morecambe beaches
- 13:29 Earth-sized planet discovered with 'mild' climate and peaceful...
- 13:29 Lancaster businessman wins two Pride in the Job awards
- 13:29 Driving examiners to stage 48-hour strike on day new test is launched
- 13:34 Under-fire Walsall boss insists: 'I am going to keep doing the job...
- 13:29 Work set to start on £17.5m Penwortham Bypass