Serious crash at railway bridge - emergency service at scene
Emergency services have been scrambled to a crash on a Lincolnshire road which goes under a railway bridge.
The crash on the A151 Station Road and is said to be "serious."
It happened just after 2pm in the village of Corby Glen south of Grantham off the A1.
READ MORE: Police respond to 25 incidents of hare coursing in Lincolnshire
The road is a restricted to the national speed limit and is surrounded by fields on either sIde.
The A151 links the vilalge with services at Colsterworth and on to the A1.
Emergency Services say it is closed in both directions and will remain so for some... read more
- 08:09 Toshiba's Westinghouse 'files for US bankruptcy'
- 08:09 Taxi passengers facing higher fares to Newcastle Airport due to...
- 08:09 New business is fresh start for painter Phil
- 08:09 Top Army band sign up for Prescot Festival
- 08:08 Two Birmingham men still in custody over Westminster terror attack
- 08:07 Embrace the fear: 15 signs it’s time to quit your job
- 08:07 Police probe claims empty Coca Cola cans 'contaminated with...
- 08:06 Johnston Press flags improvement amid tough market
- 08:03 Nepal asks climbers to clean quake-littered Everest camp
- 08:03 Pensioner at centre of care home dog row could be moving to Cumbria
- 08:03 Court shows mercy for bereaved homeless man after fracas
- 08:03 A612 delays after crash between a car and van
- 08:03 Violet Youens: Man charged over four-year-old's death
- 08:02 Canine capers in the Lake District with new BBC series
- 08:03 Royal Marine Alexander Blackman expresses 'relief' at sentence cut
- 08:03 Flybe cuts capacity and costs due to weak demand, pricing pressure
- 08:03 London attack: Thames women's family overwhelmed by 'love and support'
- 08:02 Cumbria MPs speak out over implications of triggering Article 50
- 08:02 'Bogus' plans for farm rejected by town council
- 08:02 Owner says he's devastated to lose his pet after court orders pit...
- 08:02 Council chief wants JCB at proposed development site to show progress
- 08:01 RISE AND SHINE: All your essential morning info to start the day
- 08:01 Miami Open 2017 results: Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal march on as...
- 08:01 More people are rescued off Cleethorpes than almost anywhere in...
- 08:00 Manchester United target Kieran Tierney impresses Scotland veteran...
- 08:00 Peru 2-1 Uruguay: Luis Suarez unable to help visitors as Paolo...
- 07:57 The morning news headlines: UK set to begin 'momentous journey' to...
- 07:57 If you've booked a package holiday THIS is how Article 50 could...
- 07:56 RISE AND SHINE: All your essential morning info to start the day
- 07:56 French March consumer confidence stable for third month in a row