Sergio Aguero to Arsenal paid out as Paddy Power takes pity on Gunners fans
Arsenal supporters haven't had the greatest start to the season but some Gooners have been handed the perfect deadline-day tonic.
As speculation continues to gather pace about their unsettled star man Alexis Sanchez leaving the Emirates for Manchester City , bookies Paddy Power have taken pity on some optimistic Arsenal fans and lined their pockets.
Sanchez has been the target of some heavy interest from Pep Guardiola 's side during the summer, with reports this morning stating they'll be wading in with another bid for the Chilean hitman.
A figure of £60million has already been mentioned... read more
- 00:32 Sunderland name starting lineup with more Everton appearances than...
- 00:31 Cumbria police's child protection 'significantly improved'
- 00:31 Innovative Furness College sport project secures funding
- 00:28 Junior football: Two wins on the spin gives Rutherglen Glencairn...
- 00:27 Crystal Palace star man Wilfried Zaha stays sharp with extra...
- 00:27 Suffering with eczema? Your daily shower or bath might be to blame
- 00:25 EastEnders spoilers: Kat and Alfie Moon for big Walford return as...
- 00:23 Man Utd star Marcus Rashford is as good as Kylian Mbappe - Phil...
- 00:23 Antonio Conte talks David Luiz injury suffered v Arsenal: He’ll be...
- 00:22 New York bomber was not operating as a 'lone wolf’, warns...
- 00:20 How do you like your wine – with a cork or screw-cap?
- 00:20 Nine million people still make or receive calls while driving
- 00:20 Consumers told to stop buying 'fire-risk' fridges
- 00:20 Ryanair pilots reject bonus to work through cancellation crisis
- 00:16 Third generation joins Lake District holiday firm
- 00:13 Giselle: Akram Khan transforms
- 00:11 Judge puts Brum bin worker cuts on the scrapheap
- 00:09 Scintillating recall of fighting racism on Bristol busses
- 00:09 A wonderful revival of Wilder’s moving tale
- 00:09 The guardian Angel of Kobane
- 00:09 Uefa boss calls for a fair football business
- 00:10 Everton FC draw Chelsea away and Manchester United travel to...
- 00:09 Yarnold sad to see bobsleigh talent go to waste
- 00:09 Sampson given the boot from top job
- 00:09 The hellish ordeal of the ‘DWP experience’
- 00:09 Die Linke women to the fore
- 00:09 The rich look down their noses at the poor
- 00:09 Birmingham council should end this sorry charade now
- 00:09 Cuba: Havana hits back at Trump’s bluster on socialist threat
- 00:09 Hurricane batters Puerto Rico after blasting Dominica