Self-styled 'Sharia patrol' allegedly launch brutal attack on girl for 'not wearing HIJAB'
In the horrific footage from Vienna, Austria, the youngster is seen being violently attacked by a group of girls and a boy in what is believed to be a “Sharia patrol”.
In this clip, she keeps her hands in her pocket and takes the savage beating, despite breaking her jaw in two places and blood dripping from her face.
The group is reported to have said in the video: “She has pulled the headscarf down, demolish her!”
The teenagers, who are thought to be from Chechnya, carried out the sick attack at the Danube Centre, a shopping centre in the Karan district of the capital.
The footage comes... read more
- 15:08 Research reveals British Folklore could be in danger of dying out...
- 15:08 Technology addiction leading to relationship breakdowns
- 15:07 Egg company takes environment award
- 15:06 Jolene believes to achieve at Euros
- 15:06 Great white shark ‘is seen hunting in British waters for the first...
- 15:06 Baby was born so premature her eyes were still fused shut
- 15:05 Antonio Conte's transfer wish list: Chelsea boss wants Tiemoue...
- 15:05 Adam Armstrong to be loaned out by Newcastle United again
- 15:05 Real Madrid may want Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez if Cristiano Ronaldo...
- 15:05 Nemanja Matic to Man Utd: Why the Chelsea star is the perfect man...
- 15:05 Serena Williams looks magnificent as she poses naked for iconic...
- 15:04 Berwick Labour confident after improved showing on June 8
- 15:04 Funding boost for the arts in Northumberland
- 15:03 Funding boost for the arts in Northumberland
- 15:03 Take a trip back to the year you were born
- 15:02 Man and woman arrested after report of intruders inside house
- 15:01 What is listeria monocytogenes and what are the symptoms?
- 15:01 When do Burton Albion return for pre-season? All you need to know...
- 15:01 Ryanair CEO says keen on majority stake if decides to bid for Alitalia
- 15:01 Wimbledon 2017: Here's where you can play tennis in Burton and...
- 15:00 Weather warning for heavy rain and thunder in Oxfordshire issued by...
- 15:00 We’ll be taking a photo of this gorgeous dog’s fur to the hairdressers
- 14:59 Number of attack on South Yorkshire police officers doubles
- 14:59 Sheffield trophy row goes to appeal
- 14:59 Doncaster Big Brother winner becomes a mum - and shares photo of...
- 14:59 Death crash trial driver says horror will live with him forever
- 14:58 Wee Gers take on Killie Colts in Irn-Bru Cup
- 14:58 PICTURES: Belton Barrow Race 2017
- 14:57 Pervert snared after arranging to meet schoolgirl outside Greggs in...
- 14:56 Nicola Sturgeon ‘resets’ indyref2 plans