See inside this amazing £725k Nottinghamshire farmhouse with 9.5 acres and kennels for 56 dogs
If you're looking for a change of direction, perhaps a new career as well as new home, then Challands Farm in Southwell could hold the key.
Here, not only does £725,000 buy you a superb detached farmhouse but it stands on 9.5 acres, has outbuildings, barns and kennels. In fact, the kennels are licensed to board 56 dogs.
Looking out across her stunning countryside surroundings owner Yvonne thinks back over the past 27 years at the house, which she says has been an idyllic family home and also the perfect place to work for all these years. Now, she suggests, the place could hold all sorts of... read more
- 13:14 Germany legend Lothar Matthaus reveals the quality Robert...
- 13:14 Manchester United to face Russian side Rostov in the Europa League
- 13:14 China names southwestern city's former mayor to top legislative...
- 13:13 Corbyn won’t consider his position after historic defeat
- 13:12 27 things that seriously p*ss off anyone who works in a shop
- 13:12 West Brom selection dilemma: The team Tony Pulis could play against...
- 13:12 Couple fined after refusing to remove racist graffiti from their home
- 13:12 Leicester went from top-of-the-world to down-on-their-luck under...
- 13:12 Households paying the price for broken energy sector as electricity...
- 13:12 “Holy cr*p, people are stupid:” Walking Dead actor blasts minister...
- 13:12 Interactive map of the UK reveals the worst motorists by region...
- 13:12 Young dad-to-be who died suddenly will be buried with unborn baby...
- 13:10 Jewellery Quarter office block sold for £9.3m
- 13:10 John Lewis places 770 jobs under threat
- 13:09 Wigston Elvis impersonator stole mother in law's funeral...
- 13:09 Former Home Secretary Lord Waddington dies at age of 87
- 13:09 Where to taste craft beer in Leicester this weekend
- 13:09 Storm Doris: Dramatic dashcam footage captures moment large tree...
- 13:08 Watford v West Ham TV channel, kick-off time, odds and recent meetings
- 13:07 Eleven players sign new deals at Saints
- 13:07 Saints make just one change for Worcester Warriors clash
- 13:07 University is on top of the world
- 13:07 13 of the most dramatic photos from Storm Doris in Nottingham
- 13:07 Chaos as ambulances forced to divert away from Chorley A&E at night
- 13:07 Prosecco pancakes? Yes, they are a thing and here's how to make them
- 13:07 Appeal after theft of medication from car in Lancaster
- 13:07 Manchester United handed nightmare draw against Rostov in Europa...
- 13:07 Yoga in kilts is a cheeky success
- 13:06 Garden village plans spark interest from housing groups
- 13:06 Vietnamese goalkeeper who protested dodgy penalty by letting...