See inside house gutted by fire sparked by e-cigarette



These dramatic photos and video footage show the full scale of a ferocious blaze sparked by an e-cigarette left on charge in a Wirral home.
A family photo is among the only possessions to have survived the fire, which ripped through the home in Upton.
The man who lived there escaped the flames unhurt - but only after being woken by his dog.
Photos from the living room of the Norwich Drive home showcase the ferocity of the fire.
Merseyside Fire and Rescue A charred sofa sits in the middle of the room while the floor, walls and a mattress have also been severely damaged in the incident.
The... read more

 
18 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 29
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31