See how this public toilet in Nottinghamshire has been transformed into a takeaway kiosk
It's not a bog standard takeaway. Passers-by in Carlton can now buy a bacon cob or a cake from a former public toilet.
The disused loo, on the corner of Carlton Hill and Albert Avenue has been transformed into a spanking new takeaway kiosk, with no hint of its former identity apart from a street sign marked 'Toilet'.
Measuring no more than 9ft by 6ft, it's a tight space but Abby Moisey is confident her new business won't go down the pan.
Her menu is based around freshly cooked breakfast cobs or breakfast in a tray, sandwiches, jacket potatoes, waffles, cakes, snacks and drinks.
When the... read more
- 14:07 New roles for Dowson and Dickens as Saints confirm coaching structure
- 14:07 Detectives still working to establish motive for murder of teenager...
- 14:05 Burnley and Pendle estate agents granted council accreditation
- 14:05 Emilia Clarke's bizarre impact on baby names
- 14:04 Missing Workington man has been found
- 14:04 Met Office forecast Lincolnshire to be hotter and sunnier than...
- 14:03 BMW cars found to contain more than a dozen flaws
- 14:03 Terror suspect encouraged lone wolf attackers to 'target Prince...
- 14:02 Lions, tigers and bears: 11 of the best wildlife experiences in...
- 14:02 Prime Minister's Questions: The key bits and the verdict
- 14:02 College announces its new principal
- 14:01 Pontefract and Castleford junior football supplement out this week
- 13:59 Lions, tigers and bears: 11 of the best wildlife experiences in...
- 13:58 Lions, tigers and bears: 11 of the best wildlife experiences in...
- 13:58 R Kelly responds to #MuteRKelly campaign: 'It's too late'
- 13:58 Send us your questions for Arundhati Roy…
- 13:57 US employee suffers brain injury in China after 'abnormal sounds'
- 13:57 Dom Bess handed England debut for first Pakistan Test at Lord’s
- 13:57 Ian Wright has already changed his mind over new Arsenal manager...
- 13:57 Works to improve access and facilities
- 13:56 Met Office forecast Lincolnshire to be hotter and sunnier than...
- 13:56 Paraguay tribe joins search for missing Austrian tourist
- 13:54 Can I keep a dog in a flat?
- 13:51 Sunshine on Leith to be released on limited edition green vinyl
- 13:50 West Ham news: Club bigwigs should have snapped up an English boss...
- 13:50 Motionhouse dance company is now rehearsing at Vitsoe’s new...
- 13:49 Dementia-friendly pub The Tap Room opens doors at Worksop care home
- 13:49 Will Meghan Markle be queen... or US president?
- 13:49 Meghan Markle’s first public appearance as the Duchess of Sussex -...
- 13:49 Royal wedding gift bag sells on eBay for staggering £21,000