See how £14m has been spent giving Allestree Woodlands School pupils an AMAZING place to learn



A Derby secondary school is celebrating its 60th anniversary – by being almost completely rebuilt.
Woodlands Secondary Modern opened its doors to the first pupils in 1956 but relatively little rebuilding or refurbishment had taken place in the intervening years.
But after almost 18 months of building work, Allestree Woodlands School, as it is now known, can boast new teaching blocks to cater for more than 1,300 pupils.
Head teacher Alan Brady, who has been at the school for 11 years, is delighted with the transformation.
He said: "The school is 85% new and the other 15% comprises of a... read more

 
8 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 39
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31