Secrets of an A-list body: We reveal how YOU can get Emily Blunt's toned shoulders
How to get the enviable physiques of the stars.
This week: Emily Blunt’s shoulders
Appearing at the premiere of her new film, The Girl On The Train, actress Emily Blunt showed off enviably toned shoulders.
The 33-year-old is known to work hard at her fitness.
When not filming, she works out four days a week with AJ Johnson, an LA-based trainer who puts her through tough hikes in the Hollywood Hills plus weight training and sprinting.
WHAT TO TRY:
The chest-fly handover is great for working the shoulders.
You’ll need a light dumbbell or bottle of water. Lie on your back, knees bent with... read more
- 08:17 Three abandoned fox cubs adopted by farmer's dog
- 08:16 Protest being organised over the Ashington Hole
- 08:13 FARMING MATTERS: Lambing in full flow with lots of singles
- 08:12 Women lead the way in Cumbria - county authority votes in all...
- 08:09 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sends tribute to departing Arsenal...
- 08:04 These 10 artists prove autism is no barrier to creativity
- 08:04 Events at the castle to celebrate St George's Day
- 08:03 Women lead the way in Cumbria - county authority votes in all...
- 08:03 Recycling changes for South Lakeland
- 08:02 Celebrating in true Stratford style
- 08:02 Departing Poulson has no intention of returning to football management
- 08:02 Duncan Slater: So proud to be part of the RAF story
- 08:02 Kevin Ogilvie: So proud to be part of the RAF story
- 08:00 Grantham Journal column: I urged Prime Minister to attack Syria
- 08:00 Oxford’s efforts can’t save Shipston from defeat
- 07:58 Elena Ferrante: ‘God didn’t make a good impression on my teenage self’
- 07:58 Queen Elizabeth II: Did you know these 20 unusual facts about our...
- 07:58 Brews with benefits: the health-boosting perks of a good cuppa
- 07:56 Tom Richmond: Theresa May’s leadership on Syria leaves Jeremy...
- 07:53 Sunderland boss Chris Coleman reveals first details of his...
- 07:52 Perthshire Classic Car Show
- 07:52 Dundee band hope Courier readers can help them solve 1960s cine...
- 07:47 Queen Elizabeth II: Did you know these 20 unusual facts about our...
- 07:47 Brews with benefits: the health-boosting perks of a good cuppa
- 07:47 Barcelona ace Lionel Messi holds key to star snubbing Real Madrid -...
- 07:47 Panel backs the way police use stop and search powers in Lichfield
- 07:47 Lichfield District Council approves two new neighbourhood plans
- 07:45 Roberta Flack rushed to hospital after falling ill during gig
- 07:43 Queen Elizabeth II: Did you know these 20 unusual facts about our...
- 07:43 Brews with benefits: the health-boosting perks of a good cuppa