Secret recordings of staff 'mistreating pensioner' in Sutton Coldfield care home
A distraught son claims his 80-year-old mother suffered ill-treatment in a £1,000-a-week Sutton Coldfield care home.
Pete Rozanski was so concerned about Grace Rozanska, who has severe dementia, that he secretly recorded staff at Wyndley Grange Nursing Home.
He says the recordings reveal the use of degrading, abusive and threatening language to the vulnerable pensioner.
Mr Rozanksi also alleges that carers made jokes about Mrs Rozanska’s incontinence, removed her television, and falsified records.
A West Midlands Police investigation into an alleged assault at the home is underway and... read more
- 21:10 Watch: Do you remember Burton in 1976? Take a look at these places...
- 21:08 Call of Duty 2017: Infinite Warfare invades Texas
- 21:08 X Factor star Jonathan Ansell STORMS THE STAGE at theatre show in...
- 21:07 Manchester City star Raheem Sterling splashes out on £3.1m family home
- 21:06 Sheffield region in line for £37.8 million for Northern Powerhouse...
- 21:05 How the FA can give Aston Villa the power in the Ross McCormack...
- 21:05 What IS a good night's sleep? From nodding off in 30 minutes to...
- 21:04 Education progress in Derby 'still lagging behind' but more skills...
- 21:03 Neighbours tell of shock after vehicles set on fire in Wallasey
- 21:02 Brazil team-mate lifts lid on striker's Chelsea transfer move
- 21:02 Gerard Deulofeu explains why he quit Everton
- 21:01 BREAKING: Pilot dead after plane crashes at airport
- 20:58 Everton complete midfielder transfer: Medical passed, boss speaks out
- 20:58 Ryan Mason's family 'overwhelmed' by support after Hull City...
- 20:57 Algeria crash out of the Africa Cup of Nations as Leicester City...
- 20:55 Exiled Gambian ruler accused of stealing millions of pounds
- 20:55 China closes 111 golf courses to save water and land
- 20:53 Mexico's Pena Nieto outlines goals for talks with Trump
- 20:53 Nigeria: Babies used in suicide bombings, officials warn
- 20:51 If the government loses its Supreme Court appeal what happens next?
- 20:47 'An angel was sent from above to come down and carry you': Listen...
- 20:45 Residents tell of parking 'nightmare' outside Derby primary school
- 20:45 Resident Evil 7 Reviews: The final verdict for Biohazard
- 20:44 All part of a plan: Saido Berahino joining youngest Stoke team in a...
- 20:42 Paolo Maldini reveals huge Arsenal and Chelsea transfer news
- 20:40 'It's the portal to the upside down world!' Southern California...
- 20:40 Mining, fracking and construction are increasingly triggering...
- 20:40 The mystery of New England's 1816 'year without a summer':...
- 20:40 Burst pipe hits water supplies around Craven Arms prompting repairs
- 20:38 Chelsea plot swoop on AC Milan: Blues keen on veteran