Sebastien Vettel's Ferrrari future in doubt beyond 2017
Vettel, who was demoted to seventh for today’s Japanese Grand Prix after serving a three-place grid penalty for his collision with pole man Nico Rosberg last Sunday, has one year to run on his current deal.
Arrivabene is also under pressure following a frustrating season for Ferrari – but he insisted that Vettel’s place cannot be taken for granted.
“Everybody has an objective,” Arrivabene said.
“I have, the team has, Sebastian has, everybody has. So it’s right everybody has to earn their position and salary.
“Sebastian today has a contract with us. We have work to do this year, and also the... read more
- 06:37 Man United deal eyed after national team warning: Club already in...
- 06:36 Allianz and Standard Chartered form bancassurance pact in Asia
- 06:34 Premier League stats: Who is the fastest attacker in the Premier...
- 06:33 In this week’s Herald . . .
- 06:32 Workers park van over three parking spaces at Morrisons
- 06:32 Spy-cam van patrols past school BEFORE parents break parking rules
- 06:32 Drivers say a complete ring road for Lincoln 'can't come soon enough'
- 06:31 U.S exchanges rent helicopter, drape banner in pursuit of Snapchat IPO
- 06:31 Asian investors see Trump stimulus sweet spot amid protectionism,...
- 06:28 British mothers drinking during pregnancy put us in worst five...
- 06:28 ‘Drug den’ in Spalding town centre disabled loo
- 06:28 'Unsafe' care home in Leek threatened with closure if drastic...
- 06:28 New escape rooms to open in Hanley
- 06:28 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:28 MP’s calls for link road action falls on deaf ears
- 06:28 Jobless figures on rise in Fylde
- 06:28 Blackpool musicians urged to bid for aid
- 06:27 Derby news recap: The biggest stories in the last 24 hours
- 06:27 Tributes pour in for man who died after Derby Market Hall incident
- 06:26 Britain's 12 Brexit objectives - which are the most important?
- 06:26 Geordie Shore stars fuel rise in fake tans among men under 25
- 06:25 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:24 Petition calls for rail line to be re-opened
- 06:23 U.S exchanges rent helicopter, drape banner in pursuit of Snapchat IPO
- 06:23 Man Utd January arrival on Jose Mourinho: I've always loved him......
- 06:21 Wicked the musical is returning to Birmingham Hippodrome
- 06:21 Turkish parliament approves more constitutional reform articles
- 06:21 Celtic fans adored Kris Commons but the club and midfielder are...
- 06:21 Woman in cash battle with ex-husband seeks anonymity
- 06:21 Celtic named in top 60 of Deloitte's list of richest clubs