Sears hitches a ride with Uber to make rewards plan more attractive
Sears Holdings Corp is partnering with ride-services company Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL] as the struggling retailer tries to make its rewards program more attractive to shoppers.
Sears is betting on its Shop Your Way loyalty plan, which offers points and tailored deals to members, as the company looks to revive sales. The program accounted for 75 percent of the company's sales through the first half of 2016.
Riders who link their Uber account to Sears' loyalty plan will receive up to $2 in loyalty points for every trip. The program, Rider Rewards, is currently available in Chicago and... read more
- 11:34 What will the ATMs of the near future look like?
- 11:34 Britain is leaving the EU, but should Brexit-hit investors go the...
- 11:33 Warning over Tesco voucher scam as thousands fall for crafty hoax
- 11:32 More than 400 properties empty in the Harborough district
- 11:32 It’s a Knockout fun day for inspirational Amelie
- 11:31 Family’s lucky escape as overturning car demolishes wall at...
- 11:31 Paedophile breached order by talking to boy, nine, in Chorley
- 11:31 Firefighters battle house blaze in Hartlepool
- 11:30 David Duckenfield and Norman Bettison among six people charged over...
- 11:29 Eyeing election, Russia's Putin stages visit to voter's rundown home
- 11:29 Liverpool pre-season tour: Fixtures, teams, dates, stadiums revealed
- 11:29 ‘Man Utd have signed Ethan Galbraith’: Irish FA make announcement...
- 11:29 Government invests £340,000 to remodel Harrogate A&E department
- 11:29 Chairman of Eskdale Festival ‘excited’ for next year
- 11:28 Birmingham City Council to launch energy company to take on 'failed...
- 11:28 Chance to buy a house for £2 as family opts for unconventional...
- 11:28 Double award win for Hallam architecture graduate
- 11:28 Sheffield secondary awarded national teaching school status
- 11:27 BREAKING NEWS: Relief for Hillsborough families as six are charged...
- 11:27 Angela Merkel tightens grip on power according to new poll
- 11:27 Government invests £340,000 to remodel Harrogate A&E department
- 11:26 Hillsborough commander David Duckenfield charged with 95 counts...
- 11:25 Here are 11 things you won’t miss about Tinder
- 11:26 Sheffield secondary awarded national teaching school status
- 11:26 Care crisis putting lives of elderly in danger, says MP
- 11:25 Why this Twitter thread on dating insecure boys is dangerous
- 11:25 Notts County owner Alan Hardy scores more success in his business
- 11:24 Jack Wilshere will be offered new Arsenal contract, says ex-Gunner...
- 11:24 Nearly half of Brits think that tax should be increased
- 11:24 The death of Simon Brown