Search widened for missing RAF serviceman Corrie McKeague
Corrie McKeague, 23, was last seen in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, in the early hours of September 24.
Searches have been carried out along the A134 between the town and the RAF Honington base to the north over the weekend and police said these have now been extended further afield, with the RAF, search-and-rescue teams and police helicopters all involved.
It comes as his mother Nicola Urquhart said she was worried he may have been abducted.
She told the Sunday Times the possibility of kidnap "has been mentioned by the police and it's not something they would rule out".
Mrs Urquhart... read more
- 00:00 Another corporate attack is looming
- 00:00 Labour members should be free to criticise Israel
- 00:00 Time for claimants’ voices to be heard nationally
- 00:00 Unite against neoliberalism
- 00:00 Ukraine: Polish consulate ‘attacked by terrorists’
- 00:00 EU leaders left bitter by Brexit ‘divorce’
- 00:00 South Africa: Zuma stays away from Kathrada’s funeral
- 00:00 Hospital workers to strike over zero-hours
- 00:00 40% cuts to legal aid have reduced system to ‘carnage’
- 00:00 NHS activists protest in York against health cut
- 23:59 'A leg-breaker', a headbutt, four sent off and Hibs boss Neil...
- 23:53 Mary Berry’s new ‘home happiness’ book will reveal her top secret...
- 23:52 Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 UPDATE: New trailer announcement from EA
- 23:50 Turkey ends Euphrates Shield military campaign in Syria
- 23:46 Everton shouldn't blame James McCarthy for injury setback, insists...
- 23:46 Rangers have agreed £350,000 deal for Billy Gilmour with Chelsea if...
- 23:46 PFA Scotland chairman John Rankin warns Scottish football’s...
- 23:44 Neil Lennon accuses Morton player of trying to break Hibs star's...
- 23:41 Road too small for houses
- 23:41 “I get 250 smiles a day and it’s great”
- 23:41 Slimmer gets invitation to Parliament
- 23:39 US state department employee 'concealed contacts with China'
- 23:37 Chelsea agree £350,000 deal for Rangers wonderkid Billy Gilmour
- 23:35 Sportsmail catches up with Glasgow stars Stuart Hogg, Finn Russell...
- 23:34 Emmerdale star Adam Thomas ‘quits the soap after eight years’
- 23:32 NHS England consulting on taking away certain free medicines to...
- 23:31 Council hopes Kettering street will re-open soon as work on...
- 23:29 Trump administration pursuing sale of F-16's to Bahrain - source
- 23:27 Double Man United contract extension: Real Madrid target David De...
- 23:24 BREAKING: Donald Trump 'to sell F-16 aircrafts to Bahrain despite...