Search continues for missing mum
Police are appealing for help to find a grieving mum who has gone missing.
GMP Wigan West reported on Facebook on Monday afternoon that 31-year-old Danielle Slater was missing from the Wigan area.
Danielle, from Scholes, was distraught to discover her five-month-old son Jackson James had died earlier this month.
Relatives appealed through the Evening Post for donations to help pay for a funeral.
Hundreds of pounds has since been collected to provide a send-off for the tragic tot.
Anyone who has information about Danielle’s whereabouts or possible sightings is asked to call police on 101.... read more
- 15:09 Lucky escape for M1 driver after metal object comes through windscreen
- 15:09 Why Hillsborough police chief David Duckenfield was charged with 95...
- 15:09 No final Grenfell death toll 'this year'
- 15:09 Delivery Hero on track to raise 1 billion euros with listing
- 15:06 Long Itchington man jailed after sexually assaulting 14-year-old girl
- 15:06 Cash stolen after ram raid at Wellesbourne premises
- 15:06 Warwick man is using extra leave time to cross off ‘bucket list’...
- 15:06 Manchester United's pursuit of Real Madrid star Alvaro Morata...
- 15:05 David James Kingsbury died from single stab to heart, murder jury...
- 15:05 New boutique club Soiree Lounge to open in Birmingham
- 15:05 Festival party time with Rusty and Steve
- 15:04 Primark is releasing a new Disney range that is sending fans WILD
- 15:03 Euro falls as central bank says Mario Draghi's upbeat economy...
- 15:03 David Wilson murder trial: Accused acted like 'petulant child' on...
- 15:03 Sterling surges to three-week high, FTSE falls on Carney rate hike...
- 15:03 Golden day brings school memories flooding back
- 15:03 North Korea calls for execution of ex-South Korea leader over...
- 15:03 Extra security in place for South Shields summer concerts
- 15:02 India's largest container port disrupted by global cyber attack
- 15:01 Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: How Gunners might look with Monaco ace
- 15:01 $esc.html($content.name)
- 15:01 Hillsborough disaster: Timeline of events as David Duckenfield...
- 15:01 Celtic’s 10 punishments in six years from UEFA proves certain...
- 15:00 Korean nuclear firm to be 'long-term partner' in Moorside power...
- 15:00 More roadworks in store, so here's our guide for getting home tonight
- 15:00 ISIS used spies to root out traitors – wives of Tunisian fighters...
- 15:00 Broadband customers warned of fake BT email that can download...
- 14:59 Feast of food on offer
- 14:59 Sweet success for Doncaster’s chocolate cafe
- 14:58 Sweet success for Doncaster’s chocolate cafe