SE Asia Stocks-Thailand snaps four-day losing streak
By Susan Mathew Oct 13 Thai stocks closed nearly half a percent higher on Thursday, snapping a four-day losing streak, while most other Southeast Asian markets declined on soft Chinese data. The Thai stock index had fallen every day this week following a statement by the palace on Sunday that King Bhumibol Adulyadej was in an "unstable condition" after receiving haemodialysis treatment. The palace said late on Wednesday that the health of the 88-year-old King had "overall not yet stabilised". Thursday's gains were led by consumer staples and industrials, with Charoen... read more
- 11:51 Banbury United FC ground sold as part of merger for Brackley...
- 11:51 Revealed: The reasons why Coventry City owners Sisu were granted...
- 11:50 When will 'weather bomb' Storm Brian hit Burton and South Derbyshire?
- 11:49 ‘Nonsense’ to merge Kenilworth and south Coventry to make new...
- 11:49 Crown court date for motorbike thief
- 11:49 Stunning Orionid meteor shower arrives tonight - here's the best...
- 11:49 Athletics: East Kilbride kids inspired after visit from Team GB...
- 11:49 Top class ballet on the big screen
- 11:49 Stirling Albion look to bounce back from Scottish Cup shocker with...
- 11:49 Kobe Steel uncovers more evidence of quality mistakes
- 11:49 Construction begins on Ripley hospital blood test extension
- 11:49 QUICK QUIZ: This week in questions...
- 11:49 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:48 QUICK QUIZ: This week in questions...
- 11:48 Officers searching for missing Leeds man
- 11:48 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:48 'Bored' 16-year-old picked up by police at 2am driving sister's car
- 11:47 Factory worker cheated death after being CRUSHED by giant cable drum
- 11:47 Gran Turismo Sport: reviews, car list and release
- 11:47 Neal Preston: Exhilarated and exhausted
- 11:47 The best face oils for autumn
- 11:46 ‘I did all this for the old folk’
- 11:46 Stargazers - get ready for the 'most beautiful' Orionid meteor...
- 11:46 Tweed Forum calls for input
- 11:46 Storm Brian: Weather Bomb set to cause miserable weekend for Yorkshire
- 11:45 Colne Town Council's spook-tacular Halloween
- 11:45 "Hot-head" charged after racist rant at police
- 11:45 Law firm's inaugural charity ball smashes fundraising target
- 11:45 Man City and Pep Guardiola can learn an awful lot from Burnley
- 11:45 Manchester United can do better than Arsenal luxury Mesut Ozil