SE Asia Stocks-Indonesia outperforms; Vietnam posts second straight fall
By Anusha Ravindranath Oct 3 Most Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Monday, mirroring gains in Asian peers, except Vietnam, which fell for a second straight session after its government cut the gross domestic product growth target for 2016. In Asia, a report that Deutsche Bank was negotiating a much smaller fine with the U.S. Department of Justice pushed shares higher, with MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan edging up 0.8 percent. Sentiment got a boost after oil prices stabilised on hopes that the OPEC output cut would help re-balance markets. Indonesia... read more
- 11:53 Paul Scholes: This Man United player has disappointed me
- 11:53 Williams F1 2017 launch: Stunning new snaps of FW40 car
- 11:52 WATCH: 10 of the most viewed Storm Doris videos
- 11:52 Be warned: new phone scam on its way here
- 11:52 Blind boy, 9, with cerebral palsy dies from starvation weighing...
- 11:50 Elderly woman injured in accident
- 11:49 Starbucks Frappuccino bath bombs are now a thing
- 11:49 West Brom vs Bournemouth: How can you follow it, team news, odds,...
- 11:49 Erdington roof siege: Wanted man held riot police at bay from top...
- 11:49 Andy Carroll picks unlikely name in his dream five-a-side team
- 11:49 Southampton boss Claude Puel: My players can stop this Man United star
- 11:48 Look inside eerie abandoned Anglesey WWII soldiers' home
- 11:45 Chelsea star sends message to Antonio Conte: I have proven myself -...
- 11:45 Arsenal tell fans Alexis Sanchez is leaving the club this summer
- 11:45 UPDATE: Woman dies after flat fire
- 11:45 Warwick man jailed for burglary
- 11:44 How Lincolnshire bomber crews made sure SS-GB is pure fiction
- 11:44 Cabbage perform at Cafe Indie - pictures and video
- 11:42 Belper’s most popular news stories this week
- 11:42 Jose Mourinho in regular contact with Barcelona star Neymar over...
- 11:41 Pensioner dies after car hits railway bridge
- 11:41 Entire contents of £1.7m Tudor manor house to be auctioned off
- 11:41 Revealed: What West Midlands mayor will earn
- 11:41 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho taking it easy as he gears...
- 11:41 I lost HALF my weight and now share clothes with my 19-year-old...
- 11:41 Severe delays as main Nottingham road is closed causing 'nightmare'...
- 11:39 Should the Karen Matthews case be RE-OPENED? New Channel 5...
- 11:37 Cat Deeley would love to join Ant and Dec in SM:TV reunion
- 11:37 Bowel cancer - how to cut down your risk
- 11:35 Leicester City's Kasper Schmeichel says "thanks boss" as Ranieri...