SE Asia Stocks-Higher on positive China econ data, Wall Street
By Rushil Dutta Oct 19 Most Southeast Asian stock markets extended gains into a second session on Wednesday, in line with broader Asia, on Chinese economic data that confirmed the economy had stabilised, even though worries about debt prevailed. Sentiment was also buoyed by Wall Street advancing on solid corporate earnings. China's economy grew 6.7 percent in the third quarter from a year earlier, steady from the previous quarter and in line with market expectations, as increased government spending and a property boom offset stubbornly weak exports. The growth figures were in line with... read more
- 19:46 Hotel at the centre of Corrie’s most dramatic storyline goes up for...
- 19:46 Viagra Hotel owner up for a battle with council
- 19:46 Future of ferry remains all at sea
- 19:46 Serious crash closes Lincolnshire road
- 19:46 Clocks go forward 2017 - why losing an hour's sleep could affect...
- 19:45 Brazil meat scandal: China and others lift ban
- 19:45 BBC Breakfast presenters forced to intervene as baby bursts into...
- 19:39 After Stockport County loss, Morrell admits: 'We need some crazy...
- 19:37 LOTTO RESULTS: Winning National Lottery numbers for Saturday March...
- 19:36 Sylhet blasts kill four amid Bangladesh militant raid
- 19:35 Congo bloodbath as 42 cops beheaded after being ambushed by militias
- 19:35 Future of ferry remains all at sea
- 19:32 Last-gasp Sam Jones try puts RGC into WRU National Cup Final
- 19:31 FBI and NSA experts warn: US has to learn from UK and MUST counter...
- 19:30 Iran denies harassing U.S. warships in Gulf, warns of clashes
- 19:30 Manchester United tickets: A complete guide on how to attend the...
- 19:25 Ten arrested during Edinburgh fascist rally
- 19:21 Former Anfield favourite makes Philippe Coutinho prediction:...
- 19:21 Stockport County 2 Tamworth 1 : Former Lamb Lloyd haunts his old club
- 19:18 Death of Khyra Ishaq - recommendations from the Serious Case Review
- 19:15 Strictly Come Dancing comes to Burton as Russell Roof Tiles raise...
- 19:10 Grimsby Town striker Scott Vernon out for two weeks after head...
- 19:08 Eden Hazard informs friends he’s staying at Chelsea next season
- 19:08 Chelsea hold talks with Bundesliga club over striker transfer
- 19:07 Mark Robins faces nervous wait on Kwame Thomas and Jordan Willis...
- 19:06 Brilliant Town put dent in Banbury’s play-off hopes
- 19:06 Jockey Jacob seals winning double at Stratford
- 19:06 When do the clocks go forward in 2017?
- 19:06 The ECHO takes a look at the history of the EMR site following last...
- 19:06 Streets of hope: Granby's good news story keeps evolving