Scunthorpe United v Walsall: The players are working like hell to keep the shirts
THE Scunthorpe United players are working like hell to keep hold of their shirts according to manager Graham Alexander.
Alexander has made no secret of the strength of the squad at his disposal with two or sometimes more options for every position in the side.
It means Alexander is faced with continuous selection headaches for every game, but it is something he relishes.
"If you go through the squad you have got players knocking at the door," Alexander said.
"At the moment the players with the shirts are fighting like hell to keep hold of them and that is what a healthy squad... read more
- 02:06 New Edinburgh Gateway interchange opens in capital
- 01:53 Hong Kong holds election for panel to pick next leader
- 01:51 Owen Farrell ready captain England if Dylan Hartley is banned, says...
- 01:49 Katie Taylor outclasses Viviane Obenauf to claim second...
- 01:42 How Judaism's definition of death can boost organ donations
- 01:35 Dillian Whyte beats Dereck Chisora: The build-up was pantomime but...
- 01:35 Anthony Joshua to take on Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley in April...
- 01:34 Louis Tomlinson: X Factor song harder than I ever imagined
- 01:31 Finding micrometeorites in city gutters
- 01:30 Joe Joyce: This is when I want to go professional
- 01:19 How many famous female hairdressers can you name?
- 01:18 Romania elects new parliament, leftists ahead in polls
- 01:18 Ghana's next leader under pressure to deliver for impatient voters
- 01:13 Did Clinton win more votes than any white man in history?
- 01:06 Wladimir Klitschko sits next to Barry Hearn as Memphis Depay and...
- 01:03 Alvaro Arbeloa insists he has no regrets despite poor start to life...
- 01:03 Ander Herrera expects Manchester United's 'luck' to change in the...
- 01:03 Bayern Munich players celebrate at their Christmas party... having...
- 01:03 British athletes likely to gain from rewriting of Olympic and track...
- 00:59 Turkmenistan: The regime that throws cigarettes on bonfires
- 00:49 Anthony Joshua ends 2016 in perfect fashion with gladiator knockout...
- 00:42 How chemotherapy-busting cooling cap that chills the users scalp...
- 00:41 BREAKING: 60 dead after roof of church collapses in Nigeria
- 00:41 Debenhams, Talking Tables and West Elm: The best stocking designs
- 00:41 Cath Kidston, Next and Paperchase: The best festive wrapping papers...
- 00:41 In the closet with Great British Bake Off star Paul Hollywood's...
- 00:41 Asos, New Look and Kurt Geiger: The best shiny party dresses
- 00:41 Ted Baker, New Look and Reiss: The best accessories for him
- 00:40 Oduba quicksteps to top of Strictly leaderboard
- 00:40 Saara Aalto nears Finnish line in X Factor