Scunthorpe United goalkeeper Luke Daniels insists side must stay solid
SCUNTHORPE United goalkeeper Luke Daniels has reiterated the need for the side to remain solid at the back.
United's run to the play-offs last season was built on them being hard to beat and they have continued that in the last few games.
Before their 2-2 draw against Sheffield United on Saturday, Scunthorpe had kept three successive clean sheets and Daniels is pleased they are looking solid.
"It is massively important to be strong at the back, especially with the players and ability we have at the other end of the pitch," Daniels told the Telegraph.
"Things ended... read more
- 13:29 Calls for Chorley Council to reinstate town’s Flat Iron car park
- 13:34 "Big hug for Tony Pulis" - Pep Guardiola's verdict on West Brom's...
- 13:29 Preston bucks the trend as more stores open than close
- 13:34 The case for Michael O'Neill as next West Brom manager
- 13:29 COLUMN: Why are we all so horrid?
- 13:29 Tributes paid to former first citizen Bob Williamson
- 13:29 Victoria Atkins follows in her political parents' footsteps
- 13:32 Morecambe Community High School head to resign
- 13:29 Garstang is blooming marvellous
- 13:32 I would not be here without the outdoors, says Blackpool mountain...
- 13:29 Behind the scenes at Audi's new design centre
- 13:29 Police continue to quiz man, 49, in Gaia Pope disappearance probe
- 13:33 Who was Sir John Whinnerah and why is the Tesco roundabout in...
- 13:32 Earth-sized planet discovered with 'mild' climate and peaceful...
- 13:29 ‘We live in fear without Longridge town police’
- 13:32 Jobs at risk at uni due to ‘Brexit challenges’
- 13:32 Driving examiners to stage 48-hour strike on day new test is launched
- 13:29 Want to tweet? Just be careful!
- 13:32 Hospitals face predicted worst-ever A&E waiting times this winter
- 13:33 Money saving tips for families ahead of Black Friday
- 13:33 Here's how to get tickets to see Beauty and the Beast at the Derby...
- 13:29 Reaching for stars in astronomy GCSE
- 13:32 Dynamo cycling feature: Slow riding from Lancaster to Heysham
- 13:33 Government could hit smokers with second tax rise in a year, warn...
- 13:32 Lancaster girls’ school stands by single sex education
- 13:29 Celebrating 40 years of art
- 13:33 Asda are selling a 'smash cake' for just £13
- 13:32 Lancaster and Morecambe students sparkle for good cause
- 13:29 New image in hunt for alleged attackers
- 13:32 Staff on Virgin's West Coast line vote to strike in pay dispute