Scunthorpe United 1 Northampton Town 1 OPPOSITION VIEW: Page proud of Cobblers comeback
NORTHAMPTON Town boss Rob Page was brimming with pride after his side came from behind to earn a point against Scunthorpe United yesterday.
Despite playing with ten men for much of the second half following Matt Taylor's sending-off, the Cobblers came away from Glanford Park thanks to Jak McCourt's 74th minute equaliser.
The point keeps them in the Play-Off places in their first season since earning promotion from League Two last season, and Page was quick to pay tribute to his squad after the match.
"I'm really proud of the group and against all the odds and down to ten men we've come... read more
- 16:02 Chesterfield campaigners to build a ‘wall’ to mark Donald Trump’s...
- 16:02 Zimbabwe pastor in court over Mugabe death prophecy
- 16:02 Is YOUR job stressful? You're at higher risk of 5 forms of cancer...
- 16:02 Ambulances in Sweden can now block car radios: Trial system...
- 16:01 Manchester United’s Phil Jones explains success of Marcos...
- 16:01 Dad did the donkey work for our success
- 16:01 Derbyshire pharmaceuticals firm planning 'hundreds' of redundancies
- 16:01 You’re hired! Apprentices come to rescue of vandalised garden
- 16:00 Sick of people parking in front of your house? This is what the law...
- 16:00 Pupil’s business in frame
- 16:00 Body of missing woman found stuffed inside abandoned suitcase
- 16:00 20 reasons Barack Obama is the coolest US President of ALL time
- 16:00 Major Louth employer Luxus Ltd celebrates €1.4 million project
- 15:59 Lincolnshire ‘bucks the trend’ with latest employment figures
- 15:59 Ahead in the clouds – tech is reshaping the way we live
- 15:59 Seven unusual and idyllic cottages in Scotland
- 15:59 Sports partnership aims to break down barriers
- 15:59 Adlington pensioner, 81, almost cheated out of £2,500
- 15:59 Councillors’ plea to health bosses to ‘tell it like it is’
- 15:57 Bigger bill for key hospital as rates rise
- 15:57 Opera review: Written On Skin at the Royal Opera House
- 15:57 Ayr Rugby Club set sights on catching Melrose after clinching place...
- 15:56 Australian Open: Dan Evans hoping to put past demons behind him...
- 15:55 Liberty Global says Vodafone joint venture is not a deal blueprint
- 15:54 Police carry pregnant woman six miles through the snow on...
- 15:54 Wrexham prison to house first inmates in 40 day's time, according...
- 15:53 Comp: Win tickets to Liverpool v Swansea at Anfield for you and...
- 15:53 Wheelchair users in Supreme Court victory over pushchairs over who...
- 15:53 Police asked to investigate fraud allegations against two Labour...
- 15:53 Stunning starlings put on a show in Derbyshire