Scunthorpe fashion store to offer 'never to be seen again' prices in two-week clearance
FASHION bargains will be on offer to Scunthorpe shoppers at a new store from next week.
As reported, the iconic Dee Jays is set to return to the town centre in a unit on Ravendale Street from next month.
But before the new shop launches, Des Comerford, the retailer behind the brand and the town's Fallen Hero store, has announced plans to first open the unit as a clearance store.
Dee Jays was originally established in October 1983, in a unit just two doors down from the new store.
Mr Comerford is set to receive the keys to the shop today (Thursday, October 6) and it will be used as a Fallen... read more
- 10:44 Madonna says White House comments 'taken out of context'
- 10:44 LISTEN to the heroic 999 call from a Telford toddler which helped...
- 10:44 EMERGING MARKETS-Fading dollar lifts emerging stocks, currencies
- 10:44 Trump White House to brief media amid 'alternative facts' row
- 10:43 Unsettled weather later in the week
- 10:42 Kelechi Iheanacho's dad gives update on striker's Man City future
- 10:42 These stunning images give an aerial tour across Merseyside
- 10:42 Brownlee brothers named among UK's most influential people.
- 10:42 Burning your toast could increase cancer risk, experts say
- 10:41 China cracks down on unauthorized internet connections
- 10:41 Six points and £200 - tough new penalty for mobile use behind the...
- 10:41 Image released of man in connection with theft in Northampton of...
- 10:40 Man blinded by chef with chilli powder after complaining about...
- 10:40 What it’s like to talk to your GP about your mental health
- 10:39 Shkodran Mustafi looking to continue impressive unbeaten run at...
- 10:39 One lane closed on M61
- 10:39 Algeria need a minor miracle in order to progress to the knockout...
- 10:39 Billy’s delight at his internet success
- 10:39 The dental nurse who became an alligator catcher
- 10:39 Charity offers trio of opportunities to make a difference for...
- 10:39 South Korea ministry apologises over artists' blacklist
- 10:38 Civic Society column by David Winpenny
- 10:38 Bettys enjoys its best Christmas sales growth as demand soars
- 10:38 Can YOU spot the subtle differences between these pictures? Quiz...
- 10:38 Appeal for volunteers to support one of Ripon's most loved cycling...
- 10:38 Can YOU see the hidden messages in these logos? Take the test to...
- 10:38 Dollar slips, shares wobbly after Trump's protectionist address
- 10:38 WHO urges health authorities to step up bird flu reporting
- 10:38 Wymondham and Croxton schools hold their own “special” church...
- 10:38 Six points and £200 - tough new penalty for mobile use behind the...