Scots X Factor lovebirds say they'll support each other 100% as they enter Judges Houses round
SCOTS X Factor couple Emily Middlemas and Ryan Lawrie have pledged that love will conquer all in their bid to win Britain’s No1 TV talent show.
The pair had been dating for almost a year before going public about their relationship on social media this week.
Emily, 18, and Ryan, 20, have known each other for four years and fell head over heels in love
12 months ago.
Emily told the Record: “We’ve been going out for almost a year and it’s nice to have him throughout all this.”
The loverbirds have both reached the judges’ houses stage of the competition.
Ryan has been tasked with impressing... read more
- 10:23 Marks and Spencer recall soup due to possible contamination
- 10:23 ‘Hallelujah’ over Headingley’s brighter future
- 10:22 Lancaster model shop to shut after 28 years trading
- 10:22 Cannabis infused candy floss edibles now exist and they need to...
- 10:21 Firefighters wash up £500
- 10:21 Man charged over death of little Violet Grace-Youens to appear in...
- 10:21 The 10 Premier League bosses to win the most points over the past...
- 10:21 Sex offender didn't want police to disturb his bereaved family
- 10:21 Stroll With Stu: Reunion a great way to end walk to village pub
- 10:21 Telford A&E could close overnight
- 10:20 Weak sterling supports UK's FTSE ahead of Brexit trigger, mid caps...
- 10:20 Muslim groups plan march against Jakarta's Christian governor
- 10:20 Iraqi forces battle towards landmark Mosul mosque
- 10:20 Duggan family lose inquest appeal
- 10:19 EU antitrust regulators block Deutsche Boerse, LSE merger
- 10:19 Why Pets at Home are set to stop selling rabbits over Easter
- 10:19 Mirko Cro Cop wants retirement fight with fellow legend...
- 10:18 Paul Weller EXCLUSIVE: ‘Magical moment’ music icon records NEW song...
- 10:18 Sir Elton John preparing animated Joseph And The Amazing...
- 10:18 Johnathan Rayfield attacked a Batley shop assistant as he stole a...
- 10:18 Leonardo DiCaprio pays tribute to ‘best acting mum’ after death of...
- 10:18 Book review: Irresistible: Why we can’t stop checking, scrolling,...
- 10:18 Disgraced hospital consultant who ripped off NHS gets unpaid work
- 10:18 Bool review: Birdcage Walk, by Helen Dunmore
- 10:18 7 great family days out in Scotland
- 10:17 Halifax MP Holly Lynch warns prison officers face huge risk of...
- 10:17 Crash on busy Scarborough road
- 10:17 Gunnar Nelson reveals who he wants to fight after emphatic Alan...
- 10:16 Troon FC swoop for former Ayr United and Hearts star Ryan Stevenson
- 10:16 Murder suspect in police custody over stabbing in Sheffield