Scots rockers aim for Christmas Number 1 in aid of MS
A SCOTS band and a social group are joining forces in a courageous bid to reach this year’s Christmas Number 1 to boost funds for MS Society Scotland - and are already second favourites.
West Lothian rockers The King Lot were approached by local social group The Jolly Boys to team up and record a single to raise awareness and funds for MS.
The ambitious attempt has caught the attention of bookies Paddy Power who has placed the group second behind the X Factor with 10/1 odds on them clinching the coveted top spot this Christmas.
The group are now hard at work recording their cover of ‘Wings’... read more
- 00:16 Scathing report on HMP Northumberland highlights drugs and violence
- 00:16 Police investigate spate of fires in Amble
- 00:14 Mel Gibson appeared on Graham Norton to promote his new film, and...
- 00:11 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Seven couples perform DOUBLE dances in...
- 00:11 I'm a Celebrity 2017: Georgia Toffolo favourite to be crowned Queen...
- 00:07 Have astronomers solved the mystery of the 'engine' on Enceladus?...
- 00:02 West Ham lead the way as Premier League launch Rainbow Laces...
- 00:02 Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes brings speculation over Rangers move...
- 00:02 Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson sees Christian Benteke as vital for...
- 00:01 McIness fed up with Rangers speculation
- 00:01 Rodgers prepared for a physical cup final
- 00:01 Welsh Rugby says No to violence against women
- 00:01 Saudis play with fire in Lebanon
- 00:01 Skulduggery over Brexit
- 00:01 Vatican threat to sue altar boys who allege abuse
- 00:01 Georgia Toffolo allowed to wear banned make-up on I’m A Celebrity...
- 00:01 More than 200 Sufi Muslims killed in Egypt gun and bomb attack
- 00:01 Trump 'told Erdogan he'll stop arming the Kurds'
- 00:01 Staffing crisis ‘continues unabated’
- 00:01 Apprentices cheated of £3.50 an hour
- 00:01 Uber looks to appeal rights ruling in Supreme Court
- 00:00 Marking the lives of the women killed by men this year
- 00:00 Why the Chancellor must introduce a Robin Hood tax
- 00:00 A Christmas cracker
- 00:00 Sublime Stockhausen at the Barbican
- 00:00 Graphic vision of a red revolutionary future
- 00:00 Robbing the poor to pay the rich
- 00:00 Women’s concerns should not be minimised
- 23:56 'Do me a favour' Chris Sutton and Ally McCoist clash over Brendan...
- 23:56 Rangers managerial saga is no excuse for Dundee defeat says Graeme...