Scots band target Christmas No1 to raise funds for MS Society Scotland
A SCOTS band are aiming for this year’s Christmas No1 in aid of charity.
The King Lot teamed up with social group The Jolly Boys to record a single to raise awareness and funds for MS Society Scotland.
Bookies have put the West Lothian rockers’ bid second behind the X Factor winner with 10-1 odds on them clinching the festive top spot.
The cover of Wings – originally by US rock band Tyketto – will be available from Monday, November 14.
Jolly Boy Tony Green said: “We wanted to do something that would raise the most money and awareness. This is a chance to prove that music can be a great... read more
- 00:26 Ambulance safety improvements needed, say inspectors
- 00:26 Manchester United lead Barcelona and Real Madrid at the top of...
- 00:26 Leicester striker Leonardo Ulloa wanted by Alaves but Spanish club...
- 00:26 Cheshire Police identify three possible suspects and 83 victims in...
- 00:20 Threat in UK greater than six years ago, says terror law watchdog...
- 00:17 PM refuses to rule out blocking Scots MPs voting on Brexit law
- 00:17 Cobra fang club: The rising popularity of Kenyan snake farms
- 00:16 Remarkable dog awarded animal OBE for being owner’s ‘lifeline’
- 00:16 Wetherspoons diner found ‘worm’ inside her half-eaten chicken wings
- 00:16 What does the future hold for people growing old with HIV?
- 00:16 Cambuslang man rubs shoulders with golfing greats at first European...
- 00:15 Reina attack highlights widening chasm in Turkish lifestyles
- 00:13 Kuenssberg scorned for Corbyn misquote
- 00:13 Netflix adds record breaking 7 million new subscribers as profits...
- 00:13 Iraq: ‘Victory’ over Isis in eastern Mosul
- 00:13 China reveals 'Sharp Sword' stealth drone that can carry two TONNES...
- 00:13 Syria: Government troops battle to cling on to cut-off Deir Ezzor
- 00:13 iPhone 8 will recognize its owner's face: Handset will have special...
- 00:13 Israel: ‘Cold-blooded’ killing at homes’ demolition protest
- 00:13 Rail nincompoops handed tram keys
- 00:13 NHS cuts scheme takes another hit
- 00:13 Puerto Ricans celebrate for Oscar Lopez
- 00:13 ‘Spotters’ in new role at Leeds United, Huddersfield Town and...
- 00:13 Npower bottom of energy customer satisfaction survey
- 00:13 Top 10 most complained-about ads of 2016
- 00:13 Blue Peter goes green as badges made from recycled yogurt pots
- 00:12 The vegan trying to make the perfect burger
- 00:10 Stars shun Donald Trump’s invitation to perform at his 'elegant'...
- 00:10 Life and death on Thailand's lethal roads
- 00:10 Hong Kong: Twenty years later