Scotland’s Towns Week: Could you help redesign your hometown?
A competition is inviting individuals and organisations to submit their vision for the future of their hometowns.
Sketches, photographs or short written descriptions on how urban spaces can be renewed are being sought by Scotland’s Towns Partnership (STP), the national agency and ‘go to’ body for towns north of the border.
“Scotland is a nation of towns, and each town has its own unique identity and characteristics,” said Phil Prentice, chief office of STP.
“Even small, incremental changes can help unlock a towns’ potential and help to support economic opportunities and social wellbeing for... read more
- 08:01 Blighted lives: The true cost of diabetes
- 08:01 UK banks fear public, politicians set against them on Brexit
- 08:00 Celtic face a far bigger test against Aberdeen than they did...
- 08:00 Celtic defeated Rangers but the Betfred Cup semi final was marred...
- 08:00 Fire Service’s warning after chimney fire at Lincolnshire home
- 07:58 Tom Hayden, famous anti-Vietnam war activist, dies aged 76
- 07:57 Halloween 2016: Family and kids things to do in Birmingham and beyond
- 07:57 It's time to deliver for gay victims of injustice, says Kezia Dugdale
- 07:57 World Wrestling stars set to take-over Grimsby Auditorium
- 07:56 Phil Jones likes Instagram post trolling Jose Mourinho after...
- 07:53 Liverpool title doubt: West Brom midfielder gives Reds a reality check
- 07:52 Investigation launched after woman raped following Sheffield taxi ride
- 07:50 Grimsby Town must end speculation over manager - OPINION
- 07:50 Chris Doig wants quick end to Grimsby Town manager saga
- 07:50 Proud Grimbarian who sang solo at St Paul's Cathedral was...
- 07:49 Humberside Police using unmarked HGV to catch drivers on their...
- 07:49 On the frontline with Yorkshire Ambulance Service's Red Arrest Team
- 07:49 Transgender people tell their fascinating and heartbreaking stories...
- 07:49 How taxi driver saw a purse in the road and saved a Hull woman's...
- 07:49 Hull KR's Kieran Moran hoping for Four Nations debut
- 07:49 Mike Phelan accepts Hull City confidence is crumbling
- 07:49 Hull thief Benjamin Barnes' £40k splurge on Rolex, Disneyland and a...
- 07:49 GSK seeks U.S. approval for shingles vaccine Shingrix
- 07:49 Hull woman 'feared she was going to die' at hands of ex Jamie Bamforth
- 07:49 Contested Weldon homes plan ‘could unlock £500,000 of sports...
- 07:47 Travel, traffic and weather for Burton and South Derbyshire on...
- 07:46 Ben Stokes inspires England to victory in first Bangladesh Test
- 07:46 Adam Lallana: Playmaker provides Anfield update after reaching...
- 07:46 Expert explains why David Luiz wasn't sent off in Chelsea's 4-0 win...
- 07:46 Liverpool agree deal for midfielder - reports