Scotland lagging behind most of UK in 4G coverage
Scotland is lagging behind most of the rest of the UK in accessing 4G signals, a new report has found.
The study found that mobile users north of the border can access a 4G connection 50.4 per cent of the time, placing Scotland eighth out of 12 regions across the UK.
London topped the table, with mobile users able to access a signal 69.7 per cent of the time.
Scotland was also placed eighth for 4G download speeds, with average speeds of 21.1Mbps.
In Northern Ireland, the best-performing region, the average download speed is 23.3Mbps.
The report was compiled by consumer organisation Which?... read more
- 13:10 Which football team does Prince Harry support?
- 13:07 Homeless hero guards car for hours in rain to stop £450 being stolen
- 13:08 WEEKEND WEB: This Disaster is a huge success
- 13:07 Pep Guardiola hits back at Jose Mourinho over ‘tactical fouls’ jibe
- 13:07 Warning for drivers as car crashes into chinese takeaway after...
- 13:07 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Who will take the Glitterball?
- 13:06 LIVE! Coventry City v Cheltenham Town - commentary and analysis
- 13:05 The Hexham woman who gave gifts of life by donating six of her organs
- 13:05 Wolves blog: Sheffield Wednesday fans outsung; Under-par Wolves...
- 13:05 Revealed: The WORST streets in Newcastle for fly-tipping
- 13:03 Death mystery probe after billionaire and wife found dead in...
- 13:03 Rattling good gig is in store with local aces at Flowerpot
- 13:01 Man jailed after hitting his mate over the head with vodka bottle
- 13:02 Shirtless Burnley drunk racially abused bouncer while 'wasted' on...
- 13:02 Grantham travellers’ site is approved
- 13:01 William Carvalho wants Arsenal transfer after rejecting offer...
- 13:01 Watch as Hartlepool remembers the victims of First World War...
- 13:01 Hundreds of Huddersfield homes hit by power cut
- 13:00 What Aston Villa fans are saying ahead of Derby County clash
- 13:00 Allegations of a further sex assault have been exaggerated on...
- 12:58 "We did all we could" - first aider speaks after A66 crash near...
- 12:58 Running club tributes to man who died on A66 near Keswick
- 12:58 Star Wars Last Jedi: WORST Rotten Tomatoes audience score of saga –...
- 12:58 WEATHER WARNING: Met Office issue warning for ICE in Nottinghamshire
- 12:57 Why 'economic basket case' Portugal reminds me of Breaking Bad -...
- 12:56 Takeaway driver robbed at knifepoint - for a couple of pizzas and...
- 12:56 Hangover cures: Did you enjoy Mad Friday in Sheffield a bit too...
- 12:56 Man arrested after Sheffield city centre stabbing
- 12:54 Ofsted chief Amanda Spielman receives 'venomous' threats
- 12:54 Johnston Press digital awarded funding from Google innovation...