Schoolgirl left with broken jaw after being 'attacked by Muslim mob in niqab row'
The 15-year-old girl, named only as Patricia, claims she kept her hands in her pockets and did not react because she knew she had no chance of escaping at the hands of her terrifying attackers.
Speaking for the first time since the shocking video emerged, Patricia claims that off-camera there was a baying mob watching on as she was violently assaulted.
She said: "If I had reacted in any way, the beating would have simply been more severe."
The horrifying attack left the schoolgirl with her jaw broken in two places, which meant she had to have a steel plate and screws inserted... read more
- 16:04 Samsung Galaxy S8 hides home button and gains Bixby AI
- 16:04 Chelsea could replace Real Madrid target Eden Hazard with this...
- 16:04 Arsenal transfer update: Why this star will cost Gunners £38m in...
- 16:04 Chelsea star Eden Hazard: This is where I would like to go
- 16:04 Chelsea reach shock agreement to sign Tottenham midfielder -...
- 16:04 Mesut Ozil gives Arsenal contract update: Don’t believe what you read
- 16:03 Nine new animal cruelty complaints EVERY DAY in Nottinghamshire
- 16:03 Call goes out for your funny pet photos
- 16:03 Appeal for information after car stolen in Cubbington
- 16:03 Murdered PC Keith Palmer will be given a full police service funeral
- 16:03 New ANPR camera to be installed off Thickthorn Island near Kenilworth
- 16:02 New £1 coin is guarded by the QUEEN: Secret security codes embedded...
- 16:02 All your Easter food for £21: How an Aldi leg of lamb, Asda hot...
- 16:02 Vauxhall renames its car colour to 'Maddox Yellow' in support of...
- 16:02 Shares in Scotsman owner Johnston Press fall 11.9% as it slumps to...
- 16:02 Nine new animal cruelty complaints EVERY DAY in Nottinghamshire
- 16:02 Joachim Low explains why Mesut Ozil is one of the world’s best No. 10s
- 16:01 Woodhead Pass murder accused used text messages and GPS apps to...
- 16:00 Facebook Stories - What are they and how do you use them?
- 16:00 Leeds medic warns against missing out on vital bowel cancer screening
- 15:59 Immigration debate leads to criticism of deportation chief by...
- 15:59 Nine new animal cruelty complaints EVERY DAY in Nottinghamshire
- 15:59 Prison riot in Mexico leaves two dead and 13 injured
- 15:59 Woman sexually assaulted in Market Drayton
- 15:59 Taking LSD ‘could actually heal your brain’ rather than just...
- 15:59 Cold callers, self-service checkouts and hand-wash only clothes -...
- 15:59 How a bad Brexit deal could make the UK vulnerable to terror attacks
- 15:59 Knitted chicks set to boost funds
- 15:58 Here are 5 things you should NEVER buy from the supermarket
- 15:58 Homes hit by power cut