School in Australia are teaching kids about ‘male privilege’
A week after an American university decided to introduce a course teaching male feminism, schools in Australia are trialing a new education programme designed to teach kids about privilege.
People keep on leaving hilarious notes for their loudly sexing neighbours The Respectful Relationships curriculum is being tested in Victoria and will be rolled out across the state’s public schools over the next two years.
To tackle the ‘epidemic’ of domestic violence via lessons about ‘social inequality, gender-based violence and male privilege’.
The curriculum will try to tackle gender... read more
- 18:16 ‘Even though Daisy has gone, she will never be forgotten. She will...
- 18:15 Blitz on burglary suspects in Northumberland and North Tyneside
- 18:14 GUILTY: Fleetwood man murdered his baby girl
- 18:14 ‘Even though Daisy has gone, she will never be forgotten. She will...
- 18:14 Cannabis farm uncovered at remote Cumbrian bungalow
- 18:14 Man denies insurance fraud
- 18:13 'I had to quit my job and do something to help people': One woman's...
- 18:13 Ronda Rousey ran from fighting Holly Holm again in the UFC after...
- 18:13 Car crashes into houses
- 18:12 Sir Alex Ferguson: This is my biggest regret from 27 years at...
- 18:12 Wolves next manager odds: Marco Silva and Sam Allardyce lead the way
- 18:12 Tractor driver dies as vehicle leaves road and hits shed at airfield
- 18:11 Students ‘riot’ during ‘pi**y’ themed night out
- 18:10 Traffic delays expected on A6 in Derby during rush hour
- 18:10 Traditional tales kept children at Grange Street Infants' School in...
- 18:10 Vital work to take place at Chesterfield car park
- 18:10 VIDEO: Halloween ghost stories from a Nottinghamshire landmark
- 18:09 Morecambe dad’s £45K mission to fight MS
- 18:09 Teenager who vanished is found tied to a bed in his Dad’s basement...
- 18:09 Manchester United boss Mourinho says life in the city is 'a disaster'
- 18:09 Guardiola identifies how Man City can improve significantly
- 18:09 Manchester United defender Eric Bailly out injured for two months
- 18:08 Event at hall launches county career college
- 18:08 First pictures of Dreamworld accident victims as devastated mum...
- 18:08 Torpedo stuffed with £4.5m worth of 'Playboy' cocaine washes up on...
- 18:08 Two-car crash on A46 at Ratcliffe
- 18:08 New Wrexham AFC manager wants to see team climb the National League...
- 18:05 Gorre hits a hat-trick as Cobblers Reserves win nine-goal thriller...
- 18:05 Obese mothers are 'more likely to have children with ADHD, sleeping...
- 18:04 Gary Caldwell sacked by Wigan