School for children with behaviour issues to take over listed building
A LISTED building which had been North Lincolnshire's most expensive property is set to be brought back into use.
Brigg-based Demeter House School has agreed a lease with North Lincolnshire Council to take over the former Scawby Grove children's home.
The school, which caters for children and young people aged five to 19 with emotional, behavioural and associated learning difficulties, will use the Victorian-era building in addition to its existing site on Bigby Street in Brigg.
It will mean the school will be able to increase its capacity from 60 students to 100, while there are also plans... read more
- 13:50 This is how to get rid of bad breath
- 13:49 Driver, 80, spared jail for killing pensioner when she...
- 13:49 Leicester battered by Storm Fionn - but will the windy weather...
- 13:49 BREAKING NEWS: A1028 near Ulceby Cross closed after serious accident
- 13:48 French 'MeToo' creator Sandra Muller 'sued for defamation'
- 13:48 TV Highlight AND TRAILER: Call The Midwife delivers again
- 13:47 Police investigate Annan fire
- 13:47 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to Arsenal: Borussia Dortmund slam Arsene...
- 13:47 EastEnders spoilers: Tamzin Outhwaite reveals how long she is...
- 13:46 Woman punched and kicked a man in pub after he allegedly provoked her
- 13:44 Barack Obama and wife Michelle share gushing messages on her birthday
- 13:44 Sheffield businessman charged over death of baby
- 13:44 Gazing across the Angus coastline
- 13:43 Sheffield businessman charged over death of baby
- 13:43 Elderly woman involved in Scarborough collision
- 13:43 Leeds pay-per-click company Circus makes charitable offer
- 13:43 Staff at Leeds-based NHS Digital hoping for IT awards success
- 13:42 BREAKING NEWS: Bomb disposal squad called to Northamptonshire...
- 13:42 Francis Ngannou was homeless four years ago and working in a sand...
- 13:39 Cumbria charity set for expansion to cope with continued demand
- 13:39 CODE RED STORM: Netherlands battered by 90mph winds leaving three dead
- 13:39 Park Hill golf club closes suddenly - all staff made redundant,...
- 13:39 Padiham's new-look gym officially opened
- 13:37 Alexis Sanchez to Man Utd deal held up by final stumbling block as...
- 13:37 Water supply reconnected at Nottingham station after fire
- 13:36 These are the top 10 Volkwagen GTI models of all time
- 13:35 Movies and TRAILER: Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep on The Post
- 13:35 WATCH: All your Preston North End questions answered in our Q&A
- 13:35 H&M hires a diversity leader following the whole ‘racist’ monkey...
- 13:34 Jack Rodwell exit would lift Sunderland fans’ perpetual Blue Mondays