Scandal-hit social work team send vulnerable child's details to wrong address and fail to fix blunder
AN under-fire social work team sent sensitive case details about a vulnerable child to the wrong address – and have failed to collect them five months after being told of the blunder.
Sandra Gallagher was shocked when she received classified details about a five-year-old schoolgirl by mistake.
But despite raising the alarm with Fife Council chiefs within minutes of opening the mail in May, no one has collected the file.
The 49-year-old, who still has the document, said: “It beggars belief that they could send something like this in error.
“What’s even more alarming is that no one seems to... read more
- 03:41 Kevin Pietersen ‘really surprised’ by England batsmen James Vince,...
- 03:41 Eden Hazard insists Chelsea need to adapt quickly to compete with...
- 03:31 The best Amazon Black Friday laptop deals 2017 on Samsung, ASUS...
- 03:29 Burberry: How Christopher Bailey rescued the brand with the...
- 03:24 Trump-Russia investigation: Michael Flynn's lawyers 'split from Trump'
- 03:18 Jimi Manuwa EXCLUSIVE: David Haye called out by UFC star - let’s...
- 03:18 Bargain World set to close less than a year after opening
- 03:11 Manus Island: Buses of refugees leave former Australian camp
- 03:05 Conor McGregor receives big call out as Nurmagomedov slams champ
- 02:53 We want our garden back, says couple
- 02:53 F1 news: Daniel Ricciardo reveals 2018 plans and reveals what he...
- 02:53 Salvation Army counting on bank staff to make a difference
- 02:53 Journey’s end for railway station.
- 02:44 Champions League draw: Who can Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool Chelsea...
- 02:44 Bernard Tomic offered Australian Open wildcard chance… but he...
- 02:38 Ronnie O’Sullivan: I am glad I haven’t won £1million
- 02:38 Eight 'North Korean fishermen' wash ashore in Japan
- 02:36 VOTE: What’s your biggest motoring bugbear?
- 02:36 7 brilliant Nottinghamshire Instagram accounts that you need to follow
- 02:36 Concerns for Nottinghamshire’s home schooled children
- 02:36 £295 court bill for £15 of cannabis in Mansfield
- 02:36 Drunk Worksop wedding guest borrowed car and ended up on pal’s lawn
- 02:36 Notts child sexual abuse reports increase
- 02:36 Jail for banned driver who walked out of Mansfield court and drove off
- 02:36 Is it too soon to put the Christmas decorations up?
- 02:36 The best Black Friday deals 2017
- 02:36 Win family ticket for panto
- 02:27 Are mince pies too boozy for children?
- 02:27 Empty homes spike in London commuter belt
- 02:27 'Sadistic' couple jailed for campaign of child abuse