Savings deals that you MUST ditch right away: Big bank rates set to fall as low as 0.01%... but you can find better
Today, Money Mail names the savings accounts and Isas you need to ditch right now.
A string of cuts in the pipeline will see rates on accounts offered by the big banks cut to as little as 0.01 per cent. At best, you will earn only 0.25 per cent.
Better rates — in some cases worth four times as much interest each year — are on offer from other providers.
More than seven in ten of us simply open a savings account with the same bank that runs our current account.
That approach worked when the big banks wanted to attract our money and touted top deals.
But now they don't want our cash — so... read more
- 13:56 BREAKING: Five schools on LOCKDOWN after ‘malicious threat’ calls
- 13:55 PNE’s six of the worst
- 13:54 Caprice displays her killer curves and impressive cleavage in...
- 13:54 January Jones flashes sideboob in peachy jumpsuit as she leads...
- 13:54 'You trying to get robbed too?' Khloe Kardashian is SLAMMED by fans...
- 13:54 'I'm sure it is legitimate!': Benedict Cumberbatch quips Judge...
- 13:54 Real Housewives of Cheshire beauty Misse Beqiri stuns in silk slip...
- 13:54 'I'm sorry if I have upset anyone': TOWIE's Amber Dowding...
- 13:54 Coronation Street's Kym Marsh cradles her fake baby bump while...
- 13:53 Which Lincolnshire train company is worst for complaints?
- 13:52 Scottish NHS failing to keep up with rising demand, says watchdog
- 13:52 Pope Francis accepts church leaders' invitation to visit South Sudan
- 13:52 Nissan investment shows Brexit can work - but what did we offer in...
- 13:51 Gnashing of teeth
- 13:51 What do the latest GDP data say about the post-Brexit economy?
- 13:51 Liverpool star Loris Karius takes swipe at Man Utd and City over...
- 13:51 Night-time alerts 'target impulse buys'
- 13:51 Feed your foodie in holiday heaven
- 13:51 Invasion of alien ladybirds riddled with STDs that could kill off...
- 13:51 Hamburg gang rape teenagers' suspended sentences spark anger
- 13:49 Scottish pensioner, 92, who’s taking on Donald Trump
- 13:47 English petition to kick Scotland out of UK hijacked by Scots
- 13:47 Two in court on alleged burglary and wounding rap
- 13:46 Bid to stop thieves targeting paving flags
- 13:46 Stags players present pupils with awards
- 13:46 Schoolgirl carer, 11, is 'amazing', says mum
- 13:46 Who's in I'm a Celebrity 2016? Line-up rumours include Sam...
- 13:45 Boss believes Toyota will not pull plug on Derbyshire factory...
- 13:45 New £130k science lab to open next month
- 13:45 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay