Saudi princess ‘told bodyguard to kill decorator after he took pictures of her home’
A Saudi princess has left Paris amid allegations she ordered her bodyguard to murder a man who was decorating her apartment.
Princess Hassa, 42, allegedly told her security guard the 53-year-old worker didn’t deserve to live and he should ‘kill this dog’.
The armed bodyguard was said to have assaulted the man, tied his wrists and then held him hostage for four hours at her home in Avenue Foch, according Le Point magazine.
MORE: Man attacked by bear films himself moments after The decorator was eventually allowed to leave after he kissed the princess’ feet, according to the allegations.
On... read more
- 13:05 Watch: Horror moment Ford Ka with NO DRIVER rolls across motorway
- 13:05 PMQs: May and Corbyn set out election 'choices'
- 13:05 Wolves 0 Huddersfield 1: Izzy shows way to goal as Wolves lack a...
- 13:05 Detectives promise more carjacking arrests after three schoolboys...
- 13:05 West Brom: Clearing up myths about European qualification
- 13:05 Aston Villa defender Neil Taylor handed ban by FIFA
- 13:05 Fifth Indiana Jones film moved to 2020
- 13:04 McDonald's to trial home delivery service in the UK
- 13:04 Edinburgh entrepreneur aims to shake up public wifi
- 13:04 Emmerdale spoiler: Will Emma Barton KILL Moira after a huge fall out?
- 13:04 Brazilian goalkeeper who murdered his girlfriend and fed her to his...
- 13:03 Who is standing for election in Retford West division?
- 13:02 He's lucky it's not the Terminator! Drunk man who 'knocked over...
- 13:01 New pictures show inside the Toys R Us store opening in Highcross...
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop South division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop West division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Blyth and Harworth division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Misterton division?
- 13:00 Neil Taylor ban: Wales star handed two-match suspension for Seamus...
- 13:00 Man United injury news: These players will miss Manchester derby
- 12:59 Hungarian opposition struggles to build on anti-Orban sentiment
- 12:59 'Compassionate' people wanted for 40 care jobs to help people get...
- 12:59 Syrian refugees must buy travel papers - from Assad
- 12:58 Making efforts to break down the stigma around mental health means...
- 12:58 Who is standing for election in Retford East division?
- 12:58 Brass band looking for new home
- 12:58 Another £29k for 'youth zone'
- 12:57 Here’s the ‘I like Corbyn… but’ website Theresa May mentioned in PMQs
- 12:57 Home Office tells EU nationals not to apply for permanent UK residency
- 12:57 New bus depot café serves up a journey back in time