Santi Cazorla posts new recovery video which has Arsenal fans excited for comeback
The 32-year-old picked up an achilles injury during the 6-0 Champions League win over Ludogorets last October.
Cazorla has had eight operations on his ankle since, and many Gunners fans feared this was the end of the road for him.
The Spain international was left out of Arsene Wenger’s 25-man Premier League squad and fans are now hoping for a January recovery to coincide with the transfer window.
And after he posted a video on his Instagram account with the caption “Training hard, pushing harder!” fans were quick to react.
One social media user wrote: "Going strong champ, we miss you... read more
- 00:27 Crystal Palace star man Wilfried Zaha stays sharp with extra...
- 00:27 Suffering with eczema? Your daily shower or bath might be to blame
- 00:25 EastEnders spoilers: Kat and Alfie Moon for big Walford return as...
- 00:23 Man Utd star Marcus Rashford is as good as Kylian Mbappe - Phil...
- 00:23 Antonio Conte talks David Luiz injury suffered v Arsenal: He’ll be...
- 00:22 New York bomber was not operating as a 'lone wolf’, warns...
- 00:20 How do you like your wine – with a cork or screw-cap?
- 00:20 Nine million people still make or receive calls while driving
- 00:20 Consumers told to stop buying 'fire-risk' fridges
- 00:20 Ryanair pilots reject bonus to work through cancellation crisis
- 00:16 Third generation joins Lake District holiday firm
- 00:13 Giselle: Akram Khan transforms
- 00:11 Judge puts Brum bin worker cuts on the scrapheap
- 00:09 Scintillating recall of fighting racism on Bristol busses
- 00:09 A wonderful revival of Wilder’s moving tale
- 00:09 The guardian Angel of Kobane
- 00:09 Uefa boss calls for a fair football business
- 00:10 Everton FC draw Chelsea away and Manchester United travel to...
- 00:09 Yarnold sad to see bobsleigh talent go to waste
- 00:09 Sampson given the boot from top job
- 00:09 The hellish ordeal of the ‘DWP experience’
- 00:09 Die Linke women to the fore
- 00:09 The rich look down their noses at the poor
- 00:09 Birmingham council should end this sorry charade now
- 00:09 Cuba: Havana hits back at Trump’s bluster on socialist threat
- 00:09 Hurricane batters Puerto Rico after blasting Dominica
- 00:09 Unions seek reassurances after Mitie jobs cull news
- 00:09 Glasgow: Tenants in the dark about cladding risk
- 00:09 More unions want Leonard for leader
- 00:08 ‘There are no bad guys here’: Laurence Fishburne and Gina Torres...