Santa trains you can take the kids on within a one-hour drive of Nottingham
Christmas is coming round quickly - and with it a host of festive activities for all the family.
There are lots of Santa steam train rides in the region to try and we've rounded up the best ones you can get to from Nottingham in an hour.
Get booking soon though - these are always popular and sell out quickly!
Midland Railway, Butterley Dates: Saturdays and Sundays from November 19, as well as some Wednesdays
Take a ride on a Santa Special Train during the festive period. Santa's grotto is on the train and children will have a chance to meet the big man himself. Children will receive a gift,... read more
- 10:33 Travel: The ten best beaches in Scotland
- 10:33 Travel: Glamping in an eco-friendly den in west Wales
- 10:33 Travel: the adventurer who rowed across the Mediterranean
- 10:32 Ex-Emmerdale actress Roxanne Pallett on beauty secrets
- 10:31 These are Steve Bruce's main contenders for Aston Villa's player of...
- 10:31 Blackburn Rovers vs Aston Villa TV details: Who is in the teams?...
- 10:31 West Brom vs Leicester City TV details: What time is kick-off? Who...
- 10:30 Man City star's comments could spark huge swap deal - and it's bad...
- 10:29 Incredible Edible: Going ‘edimental’ along the canal
- 10:28 Father of three wins legal fight against British Airways as the...
- 10:28 EXCLUSIVE: Sure beats a tent! Bella Hadid relaxes in bikini in...
- 10:28 Wonderful Wales! Rolling valleys, magnificent castles and...
- 10:28 Police are trying to trace men in connection with attempted bank...
- 10:27 Bank holiday misery for drivers as A1 is closed
- 10:26 48-year-old man stabbed to death on bus named
- 10:26 Man due in court over fatal stabbing in east London
- 10:26 Hundreds seeking compensation over ops by convicted breast surgeon
- 10:26 Theresa May commits to delivering HS2 rail link
- 10:25 CCTV of moment sex attacker stalked victim hours before marrying...
- 10:25 Bar flouts food safety laws by selling cheaper version of spirit
- 10:25 The Nostalgia Column with Margaret Watson
- 10:24 Teens jump 20ft from window to escape armed intruder who planned to...
- 10:24 Take a look at David Beckham as he swaps the football kit for a...
- 10:24 Celebrating boxing's greatest fight nights in Britain
- 10:22 Katie Price reveals she lets her kids poo in her garden because she...
- 10:21 Hospital kitchen staff serve up five-star food rating for patients
- 10:21 The Nostalgia Column with Margaret Watson
- 10:19 Troy Deeney uses Eric Bailly as an example to perfectly explain...
- 10:19 Chester knitters invited to get crafty for Age UK fundraising appeal
- 10:19 Teenage girl raped in Northumberland park