Samsung says recovered over 60 percent of recalled Note 7s in South Korea, U.S.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Tuesday it has recovered more than 60 percent of all Galaxy Note 7 smartphones sold in South Korea and the United States that have been recalled.
In a statement, Samsung said it was focused on replacing all affected devices "as quickly and efficiently" as possible and reiterated its request that customers affected by the current recall should power off their device and turn them in.
The South Korean firm announced on Sept. 2 a global recall of at least 2.5 million Galaxy Note 7 smartphones in 10 markets due to faulty batteries causing some phones... read more
- 07:35 WATCH: Moment Russian policeman kills man suspected of stabbing...
- 07:33 Eclipse spectacle set to grip US public
- 07:31 Man Utd Transfer News: Draxler swoop claim, Adam tips Tierney,...
- 07:27 Sectarianism never results in progressive change
- 07:27 This is how Tory Britain makes people homeless
- 07:26 Nearly 70,000 sign petition urging more transport investment in...
- 07:26 Musk warns of 'killer robot' arms race
- 07:26 Parents on low incomes 'can't afford basics'
- 07:26 Crawford Falconer takes up post as UK's top trade negotiator
- 07:20 Olivia Attwood ‘dragged out of nightclub by security’ after fight...
- 07:20 North East news LIVE: Latest breaking news, sport, weather, traffic...
- 07:20 Real Madrid to ensure David De Gea joins by next summer: Keylor...
- 07:20 Arsenal Transfer News: Oxlade-Chamberlain exclusive, Draxler bid,...
- 07:18 Young woman 'left humiliated and in tears' by car salesman
- 07:18 Hull Live: Breaking news, traffic and travel from across East...
- 07:12 Even the capitalists think Trump’s toast
- 07:12 Can Syria be free after Isis?
- 07:12 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho reveals the secret behind...
- 07:11 Plans for new Carlisle bar and restaurant revealed
- 07:07 How Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump have restarted the war on drugs
- 07:07 What it’s like to go to A&E when you’re having a mental health crisis
- 07:04 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte urged to sign another striker despite...
- 07:03 Venezuela: Caracas stands behind new assembly despite US smears
- 07:03 Syria: Four civilians killed by shells after Assad warning to West
- 07:03 South Africa: SACP steps up ANC war of rhetoric
- 07:02 BBC weather: Carol Kirkwood hugs curves in form-fitting navy jacket...
- 07:00 Response officers armed with tasers deployed to 'man wielding hammer'
- 07:00 Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor: How can I watch it in the UK...
- 06:59 Live: Breaking news from Liverpool and Merseyside Monday August 21
- 06:58 Bid to cut £1m from Kirklees Council's council tax discount bill